HcG Question, Premixed vs Freeze-dried

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

HcG Question, Premixed vs Freeze-dried

When my HcG came in i thought what i had ordered was 3 vials of 5000iu......but i was sent 3 vials of 5000iu of freeze-dried with 2ml solvent. I get that i mix the two and then inject, but the label says use immediatley and the rest my be tossed. Well that would mean that the 3 bottles of 5000iu would work for only 3 injections. I only need 250iu every 3 days. That seems like a huge waste to me. is it really necessary to toss the remainder or the mix after i mix it, or can i store it in the fridge and use again?

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itsgroll View Post
    When my HcG came in i thought what i had ordered was 3 vials of 5000iu......but i was sent 3 vials of 5000iu of freeze-dried with 2ml solvent. I get that i mix the two and then inject, but the label says use immediatley and the rest my be tossed. Well that would mean that the 3 bottles of 5000iu would work for only 3 injections. I only need 250iu every 3 days. That seems like a huge waste to me. is it really necessary to toss the remainder or the mix after i mix it, or can i store it in the fridge and use again?
    stored in a fridge its good for anywhere from 30-75 days depending on temperature stored at, solvent used, and amount of solvent used (dilution level).
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. premixed-HCG question?
    By jamez45 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 06:25 PM
  2. Opinions on premixed IGF1lr3...
    By pistonpump in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 03:42 AM
  3. tne premixed into dmso??
    By neonarossa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7