Blood everywhere ?

spoofy

Awards
Ok today was another day for a shot.. I did 2CC in my right quad... everything went great ... like normal.. but when I pulled the pin out... blood shot everywhere.

I did aspirate and all that good stuff. I dont feel sick/bad or anything of that nature.. so I'm not terribly concerned. But I am a bit confused about why blood shot everywhere.... any ideas? :think:

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey spoofy...yeah, you just went through a vein before you hit the muscle, that's all. It has happened to me on several occasions. I aspirate, inject, and when I pull out, blood runs down my body. Not a big deal.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^^

Yep just do your normal precautions, apply pressure, clean with disinfectant, and bandage.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me the other day. Went straight through a vein, and blood went all down my leg, and onto the carpet.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
ewww, you'll know if you knick a vein with the juice... i just barely knicked one once i'm pretty sure... i got a metallic taste in my mouth, severe shortness of breath, and my pulse went through the roof... lasted for about 2min