What dose of M1T was ideal for you?

Izzman

Awards
AT what dose was M1T ideal for you in terms of gains versus sides? I started feeling lethargic and flu-like at 10mg, and 20mg kills my joints! Strangely, I felt decent at 15mg, but the hairloss bothers me. I think Ill just stick to 5mg from now on.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I ran my first m1t/4ad cycle at 20mgs, but I dropped it down to 10mgs second cycle and noticed hardly any change in gains.

Also, running at 10mgs/day I noticed that shutdown/shrinkage wasn't noticable until day 9-10 as opposed to 7-8.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Can you PLEASE go into actual detail about the "hairloss" ? So many people say hairloss... I mean how much are we talking about here..

Izzman

Awards
Can you PLEASE go into actual detail about the "hairloss" ? So many people say hairloss... I mean how much are we talking about here..
Thats the thing, I've ran it in the past @ 10mg and no probs whatsoever, however this time I started @ 10mg and went to 20mg.....my hand in the shower is full of hair! This could be due to the fact that I am still shedding from the dbol I ran earlier, however it was a lowdose and the M1T is producing visibly worse shedding.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
20 mg ED worked for me but 30 worked better.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5mg/morning and 5mg/afternoon for a total of 10mg/day worked good enough for me.

skeptical

Awards
10 morning, 10 afternoon, 20 total. Minimal cramping, no hair loss--only noticeable side was the lethargy (which is well masked with the addition of 4AD).

jimmypop13

Awards
I am fine taking 10mg at a time but I tried 15mg once and felt so sick and felt like I had a fever and got horrible lethargy for most the day. If I split though and did 10mg morning and 5mg at night, I was fine. You could probably do 10mg at night too and still be fine.
-Chris

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
10mg daily works so far for me; 5 in the am, and 5 at night. Sides are noticable, but I'll deal with it because I want to see the gains. Last cycle was good, but I didn't track results. Back tightness, (minimal) lethargy, weird appetite pattterns. I wouldn't go higher, and I could probably stick to 5 a day. In fact, if sides persist annoyingly, I'll drop it to 5/day in the 2nd week. I'm at the end of week 1, and I'm running 1T and 4AD t/d as well. I'm gonna run 4 weeks of M4OHN following the 2 weeks of M1T, and so far I dig the cycle.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30 mg felt dammmmm good with no sides but some minor cramping.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
2ndtourofduty Anabolics 7
Distilled Water Anabolics 15
Anabolics 3
Bing Crosby Anabolics 26