Small cycle

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about doing 200mg of cyp a week with 4iu GH a day and a few GNC Nitric Oxide and Creatine supplements. As usual im worried about some hair loss, do you guys think there would be much shedding @ 200mg a week?

Also, i bought that supplement, PES Erase i heard its suppose to be pretty good for making you harder and leaner. What do you think?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
200mg of cyp a week is basically just trt man. Your not gonna see anything worth your time or investment on that.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
200mg of cyp a week is basically just trt man. Your not gonna see anything worth your time or investment on that.
Wrong, 200mg of cyp a week put me over 1000 in total testosterone. TRT would be 100mg a week, that was before dbol ruined my hair tho, now im worried if using any androgen is going to speed up hair loss.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
well, normal t levels are generally in the 700-800 range. So being 1000 is basically the upper level of a trt protocol....

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
well, normal t levels are generally in the 700-800 range. So being 1000 is basically the upper level of a trt protocol....
My normal levels are around 625 off cycle (after recovered etc). One 200mg of cyp a week it puts me at about 1150 around there, which is most definitely noticable

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yah, i got ya. To me that level would be one of those "feel good" dosage levels. Noticeable enough to give you that real sense of well being, lift any depression, good energy, improved libido, things like that.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
for HRT that would be a good HRT (hgh probibly kept at 2-3iu ed for hrt but w/e). as a cycle pritty worthless.
just my op.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Right now im doing 6iu HGH a day, been off cycle for 8 weeks, since i was on for a long time. Used HMG and HCG treatment before PCT and did Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20 now im doing the HGH and some Creakic and PES Erase with some No2 Supplements. Hopefully the Erase will give me a little bost. Day 2 on it, i look a little leaner.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you say in your pic thread that you cruise at 200mg's? If you didn't experience too much shedding last time you ran test, then you should be good.