Trenbolone & Anadrol Sides

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Gentlemen,
I've had a few puzzling thoughts regarding the conjunctive use of Tren and Anadrol. I've been researching both compounds individually and have realised that if both were used together it would be difficult to prevent gynecomastia (while making full use of the positive estrogenic activity), as it seems preventative measures for one would be counterintuitive to the other. This Could mean that the sensible approach would be not to run them together. However, suffice to say, it has been done countless times before. Maybe we can shed some light on this subject. Here is what my research has taught me:

Anadrol Gyno:
"It is important to note that oxymetholone does not convert to estrogen in the body. This steroid is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, and as such cannot be aromatized. Anti-aromatase compounds such as Cytandren and Arimidex will Not effect the relative estrogenicity of this steroid. Some have suggested that the high level of estrogenic activity in oxymethelone is actually due to the drug acting as a progestin, similiar to Nandrolone. (...) There was a medical study examining the progestinal activity of Oxymethelone and it found that there was no such activity present."
-
"Anabolics, 10th Edition.- William Llewellyn."

From this information we can clearly see that the most plausible approach to Anadrol induced gyno would be a small dosage of either Nolvadex or Clomid throughout. However, the use of Nolvadex while on Trenbolone is generally not advised. Anecdotally, Nolvadex is known to create problems with Progestinal Gynecomastia, although I cannot find any research to back this up. Does this mean Clomid would be the preferred preventative measure for using both compounds?

With regards to Tren and Progestinal Gyno, Dostinex or a low dosage of Letrozole is the recommended approach for prevention. However, it was my understanding that the use of these two compounds could reduce estrogen to such a degree that the effects of the Anadrol would be greatly diminished. This is due to the fact that Oxymethelone relies heavily on Estrogenic activity to provide the dramatic weight gain that it has gained a reputation for. The advantage of this being: the cushioning it provides for tendons and joints and the increased potential for nutrient delivery to muscles. Aside from this, the combination of a higher red-blood cell count and water in the muscle belly can lead to fascia-stretching pumps, yielding further potential for growth.

Water weight is often dismissed as "useless", however, to my mind it actually increases an individual's ability to make permanent gains. That is to say, in preventing water retention, less weight is lost after the cycle but less solid gains can be made as well (as the benefits of water retention are not harnessed). This is why the mindset of "water weight is dead weight" holds no substance when you really get into the nitty-gritty of it, and why longer esthered steroids are utilised for "heavy bulking cycles". I would also like to hear some opinions on the benefits of water retention. I am sure that at least one person reading this post will dismiss all supposed benefits as fallacies. I'd be curious to hear more about that. Most of my conclusions are speculation based on research.

The main question is this: Can one prevent the negative consequences of circulating Estrogen without having a negative effect on favourable water retention? If so, how?

Reps for good information and insight.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is so much wrong here, I can't address it all on my phone, I'll be home around 5az time, and hit this up then. Other responses should be interesting though.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
every other sentence needs a damn reference.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
steroids will give you gyno, at some point or another...

i dont care what you run.... its gunna happen at some point

best way to be safe about it, run cabergoline at .5 e4d and a low dose aromasin 12.5 ed with letro on hand...... maybe even tamox 10mg ed to help further...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
best way to be safe about it, run cabergoline at .5 e4d and a low dose aromasin 12.5 ed with letro on hand...... maybe even tamox 10mg ed to help further...
Caber and letro will be the best thing you can do. Most people dont mix two progestnic compounds.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Caber and letro will be the best thing you can do. Most people dont mix two progestnic compounds.
letro will stop your gains in their tracks...

caber has sides as well..... it would be best to try it solo, and then add caber/aromasin/tamox one at a time ONLY if they are needed...

anadrol may or may not bind to the pr

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run the two together with winstrol at 50mg. thats my hypothesis.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
|

As has been stated by swolled87, Letro would prevent any gains from being made. Or at least minimize them. Also, it has been confirmed that Anadrol does not induce progesterone activity...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wintsrol has been shown to be a progestin receptor antagonist, meaning it will bind to the pr, but, it will not interact with it, blocking it in a similar way a serm does.

this could also be why when people dose winstrol they report sides like dry joints, etc, d/t the reduction in estrogenic sides.

a side effect of estrogen is lubrication of the joints, this for most is a posisitive side effects.
another side effect of estrogen is breast growth. this for most is a negative side effect.

being that winstrol is also a dht derivative, this may also play an important part in it's drying effect.

prolactin control doesn't do anything for the interaction with the progestin receptor.

prolactin and estrogen have an inverse relationship in the body, when one goes up, the other goes down. so if you decrease prolactin hormone, you will have a rise in estrogen hormones.

again, do not confuse prolactin with progestin.

androgen d/t their structures, all have the ability to bind to the progestin recpeptor. just depending on the androgen, they can have varying degrees of interaction with it. from no interaction (winstrol), to moderate interaction (nandrolone)

winstrol seems like it would be the option that would not interfere with how each other drug works.

anti prolactin + a mild ai would also work as well.

remember, you want to control estrogen on cycle, not destroy it.

and all in all, this, along with most everything else you read, is theory, because no one knows what kind of hormonal chaos is going on inside your body when you disrupt it with supraphysiological dosages of androgens.

it's a roller coaster ride.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
|

As has been stated by swolled87, Letro would prevent any gains from being made. Or at least minimize them. Also, it has been confirmed that Anadrol does not induce progesterone activity...

anadrol doesnt induce progesterone activity, but somehow people lactate from it?

not everything written by llewellyn or anyone else for that matter is true

superdrol/epi/dimethazine/halodrol all made me lactate

jbry, can you please explain to me again why this happens with these compounds?

i kno u told me before, but i forgot.. im gunna try to find this thread about how superdrol/anadrol cause gyno an post it here if i find it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably due to the drop in estrogen.

when estrogen drops, prolactin rises, this can lead to the growth of breast tissue, as well as lactation.

but it all starts from the hormonal disruption that is caused from the androgens.

it's going to vary for everyone, and so many hormones depend on how other hormones are, it's like a crazy chain reaction.

an increase in androgens could lead to an increase in estrogen (or other hormones) it is anyones guess what will happen.

I cant remember exactly, but looking at those compounds, i could think of different possible reasons why it happens*