godfrd824

Awards
Does all this sound correct?

Let's see;

Here are my relevant stats;

22 years old
6'1"
270 @ 25% BF
Been lifting since I was 15, but I took a 2 year break, from 20 till now.
Had a blood test done, HDL is a bit low, but everything else is great.

My goals are simple, I need to work on my chest and quads, everything else I'm happy with. And I wanna lean down faster,
so I would be doing a cutting cycle.

My plan is also simple, I think;

I will now start a cut, get down from 25% to 18% or lower, get my cardio and HDL up a bit, dial in my diet, that kind of deal, do that till about October, and then start a cycle of just test p, 600mg at 200mg EOD for 8 weeks, and use tamoxifen for PCT, 20mg for 4-6 weeks. Then I'll get another blood test and see how much damage was caused. My training will be heavy compounds 3 times a week.

Now, here are my concerns;

First, I have genetic hypertension, I'm usually at about 160/110, I take an ACE inhibitor at 2.5mg to keep my blood pressure at about 140/90, I can bring that up to 5mg if I need to, but as I lose some body fat, my BP will get lower without the ACE inhibitor. How much of an issue would the BP issues be with the cycle I've outlined above.

My next concern is that AI is expensive as hell from what I've seen, add to this the fact that I've always had what I call intermittent Gyno, I say this because I have huge ass nipples, if I pinch them or if it's cold, they go back to their normal size for a few minutes and then get back to their huge size. What are the chances of the gyno getting worse, and how badly would I need AI?

That's all for now. Thanks in advanced for the help.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
in the NTBM supplement section there is a sticky "101 to anabolics" or something on the top. Read up, you ll learn a lot.

There is very good info on AI's