Halodrol and Epistane Cycle: Any Tips would be awesome.

Armystrong1

Awards
I'm 20 years old. 6'0 and 190lbs. Im aware of all the potential risks, but Im going to run a 6 week cycle of Epistane(Epivar) and Halodrol(CEL H-Drol), Tamoxifen as my PCT/SERM, and Letro as an AI if needed on cycle. Im not to well versed in Test Boosters, but I want my HTPA back in action as quick as possible so which should I add in my PCT? Being in the military we run in the morning and I'd rather not have debilitating calve pumps, or dry joints while running. I will be taking Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin, Taurine, and Milk Thistle. Any other supports I should consider. Last question is I have pretty bad Gyno but probably wont be getting the surgery until early September. So should I run the cycle and be out of the gym for 2-3 weeks after the cycle and have no possible gyno issues from the cycle or, get the operation, then cycle, but not lose as much gains.

Please Critique

Epivar
36/36/36/54/54/54
H-Drol
50/50/50/75/75/75

PCT

Tamoxifen
60/40/30/20

ripped_k1d

Awards
Just bought h-drol and looking for answers also. Im doing nolva as my pct as well. And did you read that epi was good to stack it with? Im not sure what I should stack my h-drol with either

Armystrong1

Awards
Just bought h-drol and looking for answers also. Im doing nolva as my pct as well. And did you read that epi was good to stack it with? Im not sure what I should stack my h-drol with either
Had a buddy run this with good results. Also seen these 2 stacked many times online.

Armystrong1

Awards
come on really? all these views and nothing?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle assist on cycle, and pct assist during pct, would also add in suppress c and some formestane starting in week 3 of pctLast, and to hit it in all different ways, get some sns daa. Bam, rock solid pct set up there.:thumbsup:Sorry for the late response I'm at work.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ah, N2GAURD while on cycle. HCGenerate + formastanzol + DAA in PCT.

The serm will need help and you will hold on to more muscle overall with the OTC products in PCT.

The cycle, at the end will be really rough on you liver. I would do this

Epi
36/54/54/54
Halo
00/50/50/75/75/75/75

This way your only going to overlap for 3wks. And the doses will be lower during the time that you will be on 2 meth's. Next, the longer you are on typically makes it easier to hold on to gains, so having the cycle run 7wks total will allow your gains to mature longer.

Armystrong1

Awards
Cycle assist on cycle, and pct assist during pct, would also add in suppress c and some formestane starting in week 3 of pctLast, and to hit it in all different ways, get some sns daa. Bam, rock solid pct set up there.:thumbsup:Sorry for the late response I'm at work.
Ah, N2GAURD while on cycle. HCGenerate + formastanzol + DAA in PCT.

The serm will need help and you will hold on to more muscle overall with the OTC products in PCT.

The cycle, at the end will be really rough on you liver. I would do this

Epi
36/54/54/54
Halo
00/50/50/75/75/75/75

This way your only going to overlap for 3wks. And the doses will be lower during the time that you will be on 2 meth's. Next, the longer you are on typically makes it easier to hold on to gains, so having the cycle run 7wks total will allow your gains to mature longer.
Thanks. I will be taking Cycle Assist and PCT Assist as they are both great all in one products. May I asked why you guys reccomend Formastanzol/Foremestane and not Letro for an AI. Also what online store will have Cel H-Drol, Pro Science Labs Epivar, Cycle Assist,PCT Assist, DAA, and HCGENERATE so I can just make one big order ? Already have my liquid Tamoxifen.

Armystrong1

Awards
Thanks. I will be taking Cycle Assist and PCT Assist as they are both great all in one products. May I asked why you guys reccomend Formastanzol/Foremestane and not Letro for an AI. Also what online store will have Cel H-Drol, Pro Science Labs Epivar, Cycle Assist,PCT Assist, DAA, and HCGENERATE so I can just make one big order ? Already have my liquid Tamoxifen.
forma-stanzol? Why this particular AI and not Letro or etc. Also I dont plan to use an AI unless needed as estrogen is also needed to make gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i recomend formestane (or 6-bromo) instead because it would be easier to control estrogen vs destroy it with those products.

im not sure what a dose of letro would be in order to reach a level where you are controling the amount of estrogen aromatized, but from the typical dose of letro, i'd say it'd be pretty difficult to chop up those tablets into little accurate pieces.

dose 100mg of topical formestane every day, or every other day, would allow a moderate dose, and help control aromatization into estrogen. (i find 25mg of 6-bromo to be the control e dose)

estrogen is like everything else, too much is bad, and too little is bad, but when it's just enough, it is very benificial.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
letro leaves you with no estrogen in your body, I would only keep it around in case of a gyno flare up....Formastanzol is good stuff and will leave you with a small bit of estrogen which your going to need to build muscle and grow.