German Volume while ON cycle?

NorCalANABOL

Awards
Anyone tried this? I've read in numerous places that while ON cycle, it's more about volume than weight and it seems like german volume training is an absolute f**ker. lol. Any thoughts on this? If not, any suggestions? I workout 3 days a week religiously and sometimes throw in a 4th day for a fullbody blast. I've always been really good about switching it up every 6 or so weeks and mixing exercises so plateaus come few and far between. I just want to make sure I get the most out of my cycle.

xGenericx

Awards
Depends what product your taking. Any product that is more anabolic than androgenic, will work well with this style. More reps means more muscle growth. If you do not overtrain that is. I think most would agree that higher volume, with the right amount of weight, without over training is ideal.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Id would be beat used with dbol and insulin.IMO

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing GVT, when my Var cycle comes around im switching to Advanced German Volume Training (10x5)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Part of the correct answer lies in what amounts of fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers you have. My body responds better to volume. I know cats that grow better from plans like dc training. You should base it off of what you respond best to up to this point.

MN87

Awards
GVT is pretty cool. I used it to bring up my calves when they were lagging. It'll probably be my primary method of training calves when I run a cycle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Explain dc training

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what i understand, the cliff notes version is one movement per bodypart, compound if available, a couple warm up sets, a work set of 12 or so reps to failure, a 15 second pause, rep to failure, 10 second pause, rep to failure, done with that body part. There way more to it than tht, but that's the short of it. Doggcrap training is what ya Google if u want all of it