SORE NIPPLE, HELP

lorden24

Awards
Alright, tomorrow I start PCT for my Halotest 25 cycle, and just in the last 2 days, my right nipple has become mildly sore, but it is persisting. Anyways, I started taking Nolva yesterday, and I will run it all through my PCT. There is no lump or anything yet, just sore, and a little tender if I push around the area. MY question is, will the Nolva stop this, or should I get a hold of some letro too now?

oze

oze

Awards
Stop playing with your nipple, it will make it worse. What are you dosing the Nolvadex and for how long? Keep it going, and maybe bring in a basic anti estrogen like Erase or something and run that and see how you go before even considering Letro.

lorden24

Awards
the original nolva dosing was the typical 20/20/10/10, but after doing some math of have much I have, I found that I could run 20 mgs for 20 days, and then run 10 for the remaining days of PCT, which will now be for a total of 30 days in PCT to fit with my other PCT supps. I'm gonna do this since I do not want to risk gyno, out of acne, hair loss, mood swings and everything else, gyno is the only one I can't "tolerate".

edit: oh btw, two of my PCT supps, AI post cycle support and Isatest both have anti-e's in them.

lorden24

Awards
Stop playing with your nipple, it will make it worse. What are you dosing the Nolvadex and for how long? Keep it going, and maybe bring in a basic anti estrogen like Erase or something and run that and see how you go before even considering Letro.
my dosing should be good enough to prevent any possible gyno right?

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
dud you will be fine I would say 95% of gyno "scares" r in peoples head and cause they keeps messin' with their nips

if u feel need to play with titties grab your girl :)

if after nolva u have HARD MASSES then u need letro

lorden24

Awards
I hope so, it's possible that some of it may be mental, but there definitely a minor persisting sore type of feeling in my right nip, and there is nothing like that in my left one. So, I'm gonna just keep slamming the nolvadex down, and hope to god I don't wind up with f**kin boobies