ultra-low-dose OT

vkg1

Awards
I know I'll get flamed for using a "uselessly low" dose (though not as much here as at many other forums I've seen), but I just wanted to share that I have recently been experimenting with OT at ultra low doses and finding it very satisfying. I have a couple questions though.

So by ultra-low dose, I mean 5mg per workout. This means about 20mg per week. The thing is that I look like I have never looked before. I am 35, have been lifting since I was in highschool, am not as strong as I have been in the past, but look better than I ever have in life. This is from doing this for less than 2 months, roughly 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. This ultra-low dose thing was my attempt at "wading in" to the world of AAS for the first couple weeks. But then I discovered that I kind of like how relatively discrete and problem-free this approach seems to be in itself while still bringing results I have never seen before naturally.

What I'm curious about is why exactly people think that higher doses are so much better I mean, let's say you have a certain goal. Does using lower doses not just mean it will take you proportionately longer to get to your target, but that if you are not in a big rush then what's the problem? I'm genuinely curious if I am exposing myself to a higher total amount of suppresion or whatever it is that makes people feel that it's best to use higher doses. I understand there is a lower bound where you really aren't getting anything more than just being natural. And that you are taking risks with the law etc for relatively minor benefit. But just the appearance (hardness, fullness, etc) of my muscles is around the clock much better than it ever has been natural and I am very pleased with the benefits I have seen.

Basically, what are the negatives of just doing 2 weeks on/2 weeks off of ultra-low does OT or Anavar etc, for a couple cycles followed by a couple months off and then repeat as desired?

What are the advantages of doing something like taking 4 times this dose other than that you will get to your goals something like 4 times as fast?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the difference is in how much you gain. just like if you just ran 5mg e/d w/o time off, you would gain more than doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

tbol is a steroid that can be ran at low dosages every day for long periods of time. I remember i read somewhere of a study done on women using tbol at 10mg e/d for 2 years with minimal side effects.

it's androgenic affect is very low, probably the lowest of all currently used steroids.

being that this compound is pretty much side effect free, you can run longer dosages to get the gains that make you happy.

5mg-10mg is the dosage you would see in a clinical setting for paitents.

I would suggest you go for 10mg e/d for 2months, try that and see how you like it. and if you really want to get brave, run 30mg for 2 months. all of these dosages are possible to run for long periods of time safely.

less gains, less sides, more gain more sides. thats how it is.