What form of test to take with my Anavar? Semi-needle shy

ripped_k1d

Awards
Hi guys Im going to be taking a anavar cycle that may include another 17-alk steroid. I hear that var will shut down my natural HPTA so I'd like to run low dose test with it. However not 2 much test because I wont be using nolva for pct and I don't want to deal with gyno, so really just enough test to bring me to even keel. Whats the best form of test for me? I was thinking test ethanate because it can be injected on a weekly basis. Are there any compounds that can be drank? Or any transdermal (patches) that actually work? Ive never stuck a needle in my body before. So before i buy needles, and anything else I need i want to explore all other options..

ok then so a bottle of test e dosed at 300mg.. I could stick myself once a week half the vial and not shut down my natty test production while I was on a var/winny/clen stack

Sweekaters

Awards
IIRC, anavar doesn't completely shut you down, just suppresses the HPTA a good bit. You should be able to run it solo just fine. If you plan on being in the came for awhile though, it's best to get over the needle-shyness.

ripped_k1d

Awards
I plan to move to needles when the time comes. But tbh i feel like i should take baby steps :p I know many old timers will say I should just go straight to needles considering orals are so ****ty for my body.. I will be using clomid for pct..

ripped_k1d

Awards
Any thread about how to inject? I'll use the search function.. But wont my ass start hurting if I keep poking it there???!?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injecting is an art... lol

Google and youtube Testosterone injection videos to get the hang of it.

Use this site to learn where to inject http://www.spotinjections.com/

I practiced subQ injections with hCG before diving into IM injections. Removed a ton of fear and anxiety about it.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Why are you not using nolvadex for PCT? Very dumb move. If you can't fond some, look harder and don't cycle until you can.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can try andriol, you'll need to take like 8 caps e/d but it'll provide you with a good test base. or you could order some 4-androstenediol powder from china and use that at 800mg e/d.

or you could buy some 4-ad from ams, or some andromass from primordial performance.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Why are you not using nolvadex for PCT? Very dumb move. If you can't fond some, look harder and don't cycle until you can.
its not the end of the world, many people use clomid

pin 2cc's of test e a wk, wont be bad, pain should be lvery light

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Tou can use "Test cream" or Androgel? Easy to use, just rub it on your arms in the morning.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Like jbry said get some Andriol. Best option. Ive never injected before, just for the fact that i havnt ran anything yet that required it.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
its not the end of the world, many people use clomidpin 2cc's of test e a wk, wont be bad, pain should be lvery light
My bad, didn't notice he was using clomid. Thought he was going with an OTC PCT.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just inject bro... it becomes like riding a bicycle and it opens up so many more options of other steroids to use.

ripped_k1d

Awards
My bad, didn't notice he was using clomid. Thought he was going with an OTC PCT.
Yah my thinking was seeing as var wont turn to estrogen and my test doese is just a low dose to maintain my natural levels. Didn't see nolva as being necessary when clomid could do the trick. I have no idea how effective the cream forms of test are. I might as well just get over my needle virginity and play with the big boys :) Funny how part of my cycle was made around orals because I didn't want to inject. Now that injecting is inevitable, i have so many more options and my stack feels stupid.. Damn

ripped_k1d

Awards
So test prop is the answer? I have to buy a vial for each week? Thats alot of vials!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just inject bro... it becomes like riding a bicycle and it opens up so many more options of other steroids to use.
If I had a friend that would hold my stuff and allow me to inject at his house, I'd totally use injectables. but I couldn't get away with it at my house. my wife is too nosey/suspicious.
someday, gotta get a friend first though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had a friend that would hold my stuff and allow me to inject at his house, I'd totally use injectables. but I couldn't get away with it at my house. my wife is too nosey/suspicious.
someday, gotta get a friend first though.
Come by lol

I put all my sh*t in a safe. My family is nosey as hell too. If I end up marrying the girlfriend I have now, I will be in your position. Luckily I think she will understand that injections are safer than orals if I show her research.

@ ripped kid go with Test E. Injections are only twice a week. Prop is every other day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, man i could hear it now if I had a safe and my wife couldn't get inside it..... :lmao: