Giving PMAG a second try due to failed first try b/c of HBP...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
hi all,
-2 bottles of pmag
-Tomax 30 20mg tabs
-2 bottles of Cycle ASSist
-Xtra Hawthorn and celery extract seed
-ERASE
-anabeta
-and will get a natty t booster

Preloading 2 weeks with CAssist
pmag for 5 weeks start at 50, 50,50,50,50,50, (Think im prone to HBP as some know that my first run of pmag lasted 9 days due to HBP and headache)
Cycle assist throughout whole cycle
PCT: tomax at 20 20 10 10
T booster
anabeta
ERASE at week 3 or 4 pf PCT??????

Any inputs guys, Appreciated!

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Keep on top of the support supps and up your water intake...see if that helps.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hmm, what did it jump to on the last cycle, and how long did you try to keep going for before you stopped?

headache and a temp jump in high bp is a common side effect of methyl compounds, it means they are working well. after your body adjust to it, you most likely wont experience it again.

but if you experienced it last time, it will most likely happen again, best bet will be asprin and trying to push through it. keep the salt low, and the water high, and stay on your support supps like cycle assist.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
hmm, what did it jump to on the last cycle, and how long did you try to keep going for before you stopped?

headache and a temp jump in high bp is a common side effect of methyl compounds, it means they are working well. after your body adjust to it, you most likely wont experience it again.

but if you experienced it last time, it will most likely happen again, best bet will be asprin and trying to push through it. keep the salt low, and the water high, and stay on your support supps like cycle assist.
thanks mate....i made a mistake last time of preloading for just one week, someone told me that hawthorn raises bp and then controls it. So, when it raise my bp, i started pmag and pmag aggrevaited it. This time ill preload cycle assist for two weeks and use xtra hawthorn and aspirin.

And ill fight thorugh for some muscle mass :)))