Hair loss after M1T?

  1. New Member
    Izzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.08%

    Hair loss after M1T?


    For those that have lost hair on M1T, firstly were you prone? Secondly about after how long after stopping the M1T did the shedding stop? I ask because I began my cycle with a low dose of dbol (15-20mg) and the shedding was very light (3-4 hairs in shower) but after 3 days of continous shedding I deiced to switch to the M1T (Funny thing is, I have used it in the past for about 3 weeks and didn't shed at all) and I am still shedding, only a bit worser now (6-8 hairs in the shower) than with the dbol alone. I am going to stop the M1T today and see if the shedding stops because it is becoming very noticable now. So, 1) Were you prone? 2) How long did it take for your shedding with M1T to stop? Input anyone? (BTW I am on spiro 5%, minoxidil, propecia and etc)

  2. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    755
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I started laughing when you said 3-4 hair. Good god, 3-8 is nothing.
    I didn't think I was prone because of my hereditary genetics and racial subtype but I dropped hair on m1t during PCT. Took a few more weeks to normalise.

    Spiro is the best there is, if it don't work, nothing else would help much for now.
  3. New Member
    Izzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.08%

    Is it possible that spiro 5% can cause inital shedding at first when combined with other regrowth stimulators prior to hair regrowth? I ask because like i said I ran M1T in the past and didn't shed at all, but now I am shedding! Or maybe it is the continuation of the dbol shedding?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Izzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzman
    Is it possible that spiro 5% can cause inital shedding at first when combined with other regrowth stimulators prior to hair regrowth? I ask because like i said I ran M1T in the past and didn't shed at all, but now I am shedding! Or maybe it is the continuation of the dbol shedding?
    bump.
  5. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3203
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    6-8 hairs is nothing man
    dont worry
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. New Member
    Izzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    6-8 hairs is nothing man
    dont worry
    You see my hair is already thin as it is from MPB, I really don't have hair to spare, so when should I be worrying? 10 Plus hairs? For one thing though, hairloss hasn't nearly been as bad as winny/1AD as they DEVASTATED my hair!
  7. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    755
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzman
    You see my hair is already thin as it is from MPB, I really don't have hair to spare, so when should I be worrying? 10 Plus hairs? For one thing though, hairloss hasn't nearly been as bad as winny/1AD as they DEVASTATED my hair!
    Then why didn't you say so? Anyone would assume that at your posted age of 21, you've wouldn't be struggling with balding problems already.
  8. New Member
    Izzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Then why didn't you say so? Anyone would assume that at your posted age of 21, you've wouldn't be struggling with balding problems already.
    Before I touched anything, I had a noticably thinning top at the ripe age of 18! So its definitely in my genes and its kicking hard!
  9. Advanced Member
    Jarconis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    529
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    24.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzman
    You see my hair is already thin as it is from MPB, I really don't have hair to spare, so when should I be worrying? 10 Plus hairs? For one thing though, hairloss hasn't nearly been as bad as winny/1AD as they DEVASTATED my hair!
    then id suggest going natty bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. weight loss after M1t
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 12:04 AM
  2. Hair loss?
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 04:16 PM
  3. hair loss
    By q-tip in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 11:03 PM
  4. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 06:01 PM
  5. Hair Loss
    By Hammer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 06:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in