Hair loss after M1T?

1. Registered User

Hair loss after M1T?

For those that have lost hair on M1T, firstly were you prone? Secondly about after how long after stopping the M1T did the shedding stop? I ask because I began my cycle with a low dose of dbol (15-20mg) and the shedding was very light (3-4 hairs in shower) but after 3 days of continous shedding I deiced to switch to the M1T (Funny thing is, I have used it in the past for about 3 weeks and didn't shed at all) and I am still shedding, only a bit worser now (6-8 hairs in the shower) than with the dbol alone. I am going to stop the M1T today and see if the shedding stops because it is becoming very noticable now. So, 1) Were you prone? 2) How long did it take for your shedding with M1T to stop? Input anyone? (BTW I am on spiro 5%, minoxidil, propecia and etc)

2. Registered User

I started laughing when you said 3-4 hair. Good god, 3-8 is nothing.
    I didn't think I was prone because of my hereditary genetics and racial subtype but I dropped hair on m1t during PCT. Took a few more weeks to normalise.

Spiro is the best there is, if it don't work, nothing else would help much for now.
  3. Registered User

Is it possible that spiro 5% can cause inital shedding at first when combined with other regrowth stimulators prior to hair regrowth? I ask because like i said I ran M1T in the past and didn't shed at all, but now I am shedding! Or maybe it is the continuation of the dbol shedding?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Izzman
    Is it possible that spiro 5% can cause inital shedding at first when combined with other regrowth stimulators prior to hair regrowth? I ask because like i said I ran M1T in the past and didn't shed at all, but now I am shedding! Or maybe it is the continuation of the dbol shedding?
    bump.
  5. USA HOCKEY

6-8 hairs is nothing man
    dont worry
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    6-8 hairs is nothing man
    dont worry
    You see my hair is already thin as it is from MPB, I really don't have hair to spare, so when should I be worrying? 10 Plus hairs? For one thing though, hairloss hasn't nearly been as bad as winny/1AD as they DEVASTATED my hair!
  7. Registered User

You see my hair is already thin as it is from MPB, I really don't have hair to spare, so when should I be worrying? 10 Plus hairs? For one thing though, hairloss hasn't nearly been as bad as winny/1AD as they DEVASTATED my hair!
    Then why didn't you say so? Anyone would assume that at your posted age of 21, you've wouldn't be struggling with balding problems already.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Then why didn't you say so? Anyone would assume that at your posted age of 21, you've wouldn't be struggling with balding problems already.
    Before I touched anything, I had a noticably thinning top at the ripe age of 18! So its definitely in my genes and its kicking hard!
  9. Registered User

then id suggest going natty bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. weight loss after M1t
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 10:04 PM
  2. Hair loss?
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:16 PM
  3. hair loss
    By q-tip in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 09:03 PM
  4. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:01 PM
  5. Hair Loss
    By Hammer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 04:19 PM