Whats the word on Andromass?

twistid

Awards
I have been gone for a few months and haven't had the chance to read up on the Androseries ... last I read they kept making up random dates of when it would be released but I see now they finally pulled there head out of there ass !

So was the whole thing a whole load of BS, is it really the same as superdrol as advertised originally ?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
wow i must have really missed the part where the advertised it as "the same as superdrol".....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its NOT the same as superdrol lmao

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe the claim was it was as potent as superdrol without the sides. i could be wrong though on that.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
i believe the claim was it was as potent as superdrol without the sides. i could be wrong though on that.
^thats what i remember too.i think they were comparing a 4 week SD run to an 8 or 12 week andromass run tho.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Andromass which was compared to Superdrol was not released. It was a 19norDHEA.

The one released is a 1AD/4AD-DHEA which was never compared to Superdrol. PP reps correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a bottle of Andromass I won that I haven't cracked open yet.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Has there been any blood tests Pre and Post AM? My friend had pretty messed up lipids after AH+AL at 4 caps/day for 6 weeks. Wonder how AM would effect them after 8 weeks.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19norDHEA- PP how much u want for a bottle lulz

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure why they didn't go with 19nor dhea, i remember they had an explanation somewhere why it was switched, but i forget.

i submitted my application for a sponsored log, so hopefully it happens.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I been wanting to give their products a go, but need more info.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure why they didn't go with 19nor dhea, i remember they had an explanation somewhere why it was switched, but i forget.

i submitted my application for a sponsored log, so hopefully it happens.
Sourcing it is a bitch. We got your app and we're reviewing it right now.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
What about a Furaz AndroSeries product?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure how that would work, and it def wouldn't be found naturally in supplements, which is what i think pp is going for.

like creatine, you can get/produce various dhea isomers naturally, and so it is considered a supplements as it is supplementing something that can be found naturally in your diet.

same thing for 11-sprays 11-ketotest, you eat it when you eat fish, so it's all good.

twistid

Awards
See for yourself:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/tags/andromass.html

And you're all correct: it's not like SD. Why would we want to put out another methylated oral that has a high risk of hepatoxicity and kills your lipids?
Um, because that's how it was originally advertised? Everything good about Superdrol without any of the negative side effects.

So then it doesn't meet all the hype and fanfare that they built up because they didn't include the 19nor ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um, because that's how it was originally advertised? Everything good about Superdrol without any of the negative side effects.

So then it doesn't meet all the hype and fanfare that they built up because they didn't include the 19nor ?
Um, did you even look at the logs on this site?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be having a sale coming up too (better than the last two). Need some cash money to get our new products rolling!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established