Sex drive is GONE on 500mg test/wk?????

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
On week 6 of 500mg Test E/week and have NO sex drive. I'm 30 years old and my sex drive has been low for a few years but I've noticed a decrease since I've been on. This is my first cycle so I expected to see a big increase. Has anyone seen a decrease in sex drive while on? I had blood tests done a few weeks ago and had total test WAY off the charts and FSH & LH of zilch, so the gear is legit. I'll be starting HCG 250 2x/week next week could that help?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Did you get estrogen tested, and are you running an ai? Sounds like thats most likely your problem

Chuckbob500

Awards
Same as above. I'm running 500mg Test E and finishing week four and sex drive is nuts, but when I first started my ai I lost a little drive until I tapered down to a reasonable rate to keep gyno at bay but not completely shut estrogen down.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCG does help my libido, even on cycle. It sounds like it's estrogen related but could too high or too low. What did your blood work show? You'll want to run a low dose AI while on HCG as it will stimulate aromatase in the testes, this localized estrogen will desensitize your body to HCG.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If your estrogen is too low you will have zero sex drive. The hcg will help

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
On week 6 of 500mg Test E/week and have NO sex drive. I'm 30 years old and my sex drive has been low for a few years but I've noticed a decrease since I've been on. This is my first cycle so I expected to see a big increase. Has anyone seen a decrease in sex drive while on? I had blood tests done a few weeks ago and had total test WAY off the charts and FSH & LH of zilch, so the gear is legit. I'll be starting HCG 250 2x/week next week could that help?
my guess considering you on cycle and no proper bw. high e2 and possibly high shbg. get oa aromasin asap. very effective at lowering e2 and also lowers shbg which in turn frees up more t. start 12.5mg eod and adjust accordingly

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
estrodiol was 84.4 pg/ml with a reference of 7.6 - 42.6

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good lord bro thats horrible. if you dont have a "real" ai like aromasin or adex on hand you better order one. in the mean time id call nutra 1st thing in the morning and have erase over nighted. with e2 that high the only thing your penis is doing is taking up room in your underwear lol. seriously though get the ai immediately

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
good lord bro thats horrible. if you dont have a "real" ai like aromasin or adex on hand you better order one. in the mean time id call nutra 1st thing in the morning and have erase over nighted. with e2 that high the only thing your penis is doing is taking up room in your underwear lol. seriously though get the ai immediately
I started 12.5mg/day of aromasin a few days ago, from what I understand I'll need to wait for the buildup of E2 to metabolize before I see a big difference

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I started 12.5mg/day of aromasin a few days ago, from what I understand I'll need to wait for the buildup of E2 to metabolize before I see a big difference
you should start to feel a difference pretty quickly. your on the right path. youll be ok in a few days. good luck

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
That's not bad. Considering your test levels, that's about right. When mine was 250, I still had a strong sex drive. I suspect a lot has to do with a mental block.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
That's not bad. Considering your test levels, that's about right. When mine was 250, I still had a strong sex drive. I suspect a lot has to do with a mental block.
you're like a freak though hammer look at you at 57 shi$ man. for us mortals out here e2 of 84 is gonna wreck us

bomb402

Awards
The problem is the ester. Enanthate gives me zero libido, even on a good or higher AI dose. Enanthate is more estrogenic than the other esters. Switch to cyp or prop and your libido will be sky high. You can thank me later for saving your steroid career.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
The problem is the ester. Enanthate gives me zero libido, even on a good or higher AI dose. Enanthate is more estrogenic than the other esters. Switch to cyp or prop and your libido will be sky high. You can thank me later for saving your steroid career.
What??? I'm afraid you are wrong. Enanthate has a shorter ester than cyp. More cyp aromatizes to estrogen than enanthate. The ester weight of cyp is 31% while enanthate is 29%.

You can thank me later so you don't make that mistake again.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
wow bro your knowledge of testosterone is scary. without being rude you should keep your knowledge to yourself and not try to help other people out

bomb402

Awards
Enanthate has a longer half life. Look it up. And different people react differently to different esters. I've been on TRT for years, don't talk to me like that. Some people notice no difference, but even my doctor notices a profound difference between esters as well as a pro bodybuilding associate of mine. So please do not act like there is no such thing as biochemical individuality. Haven't you heard people claim that test prop gives a harder look while cyp or enanthate especially give more water retention? That is because more estrogen conversion happens on longer esters. I'll bet you can find that bloat analogy vs esters statement 100 times if you use the search function. The experiences are real.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Enanthate has a longer half life. Look it up. And different people react differently to different esters. I've been on TRT for years, don't talk to me like that. Some people notice no difference, but even my doctor notices a profound difference between esters as well as a pro bodybuilding associate of mine. So please do not act like there is no such thing as biochemical individuality. Haven't you heard people claim that test prop gives a harder look while cyp or enanthate especially give more water retention? That is because more estrogen conversion happens on longer esters. I'll bet you can find that bloat analogy vs esters statement 100 times if you use the search function. The experiences are real.
Seriously, if you are that far off you need to stop giving advice. Enanthate does not have a longer half life. Please do your research before posting this nonsense.

bomb402

Awards
"Longer esters cause a higher rise in estrogen (even when the total dose of testosterone is identical). That’s why we all get more water retention on testosterone enanthate, while testosterone propionate doesn’t cause much if any. "
http://www.isteroids.com/steroid-esters/

On half lives-
http://www.medibolics.com/freq2.htm

"Estradiol levels were significantly higher with the longest ester. Yes…Using longer estered testosterone will cause a higher rise in estrogen. And, although the same total amount of testosterone was injected in all groups, the group using the longest acting version gained the most weight."

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
"Longer esters cause a higher rise in estrogen (even when the total dose of testosterone is identical). That’s why we all get more water retention on testosterone enanthate, while testosterone propionate doesn’t cause much if any. "
http://www.isteroids.com/steroid-esters/

On half lives-
http://www.medibolics.com/freq2.htm

"Estradiol levels were significantly higher with the longest ester. Yes…Using longer estered testosterone will cause a higher rise in estrogen. And, although the same total amount of testosterone was injected in all groups, the group using the longest acting version gained the most weight."
Who is Michael Mooney and what exactly do you think you are proving with his write up? Also, no one doubts that prop has a shorter ester than cyp/enanthate...that's AAS 101.

e; that

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Who is Michael Mooney and what exactly do you think you are proving with his write up? Also, no one doubts that prop has a shorter ester than cyp/enanthate...that's AAS 101.

e; that
hammer- i cant believe you're still wasting your time with this tool

hungryH

Awards
  • Established

hahahahaha

brb looking through his old posts cos I need a laugh