for either of these two stacks. I have read all kinds of
different posts on numerous sites and I can't seem to get
a consistent answer.

Thanks!

James

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
For your first stack I would run a 1-test/4-AD transdermal. It's cheaper and more effective than 1-AD/4-AD oral(ethergels), and much safer than M1T. I would run it for 4-6 weeks with 4 weeks of Nolvadex post cycle.

jws8118

Awards
Dosages??

Can you give me some possible dosage guidelines
to follow. I know that oral 4ad ethergel stack is
so expensive, I just dont want to waste my money
on the reg. 4ad. I figure if I am going to spend money
get something that works..

Thanks for the quick reply, I just posted a few minutes
ago!

James

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with NPursuit, 1-test/4ad is a great stack & ideal for a 1st cycle. You wiill make solid gains. I suggest 6 weeks as it usually takes 2-3 weeks to really start gaining. Transdermal is the best way to go. I wouldn't recommend messing with M1t until you know how you react to 1-test, it really is hardcore.

You need nolva or clomid for PCT with either cycle.

jws8118

Awards
I also could use help with the dosages and timeline of the PCT
as this really is my first cycle.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Can you give me some possible dosage guidelines
to follow. I know that oral 4ad ethergel stack is
so expensive, I just dont want to waste my money
on the reg. 4ad. I figure if I am going to spend money
get something that works..

Thanks for the quick reply, I just posted a few minutes
ago!

James
Trust me- transdermal 4ad works well, and it is more effective than ethergels for half the cost or less. I don't know where you heard 4ad doesnt work.

200-300mg/day of both 4ad & 1-test is a good 1st cycle dosage. You will gain much easier on lower dosages your first time, so it's good to start to low keep you tolerance low. Buy 2 bottles of t-gel & put 10g of 4ad in 1 bottle & 10g 1-test in the other. That way you can adjust dosage ratios of either one if need be.

jws8118

Awards
200-300 mg/day of both 4ad and 1 test, and use both
transdermal, am I understanding you right? I really know
nothing about transdermal, but I will do my research tonight
after I lift!!! I'm guessing I can get all this from one of
the board sponsors. Also still looking for PCT dosage info?

You guys are quick... I love this board already!

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm... I've heard that something like s1+ can be mild enough that metacort is adequate pct.

jws8118

Awards
I think I am going to go with the nolva or the clomid
for PCT,

I am just unsure of dosages and time length??????

James

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm... I've heard that something like s1+ can be mild enough that metacort is adequate pct.
No, metacort is not adequate for PCT.

Check the stickies at the top of the PH forum for nolva/clomid dosage, or run a search. 1 bottle of either will last 1-2 PCTs.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No, metacort is not adequate for PCT.

Check the stickies at the top of the PH forum for nolva/clomid dosage, or run a search. 1 bottle of either will last 1-2 PCTs.
I think if you're using the 60mg of tamoxifen citrate from custom = 40mg of nolva strategy for your research animal, you'll probably need more than 1 bottle. 2 weeks at 60mg (3 ml) and 2 weeks at 30mg (1.5 ml) is 63 ml for a 4 week PCT. Guess it depends on what you're using and what strategy you're implementing.

jws8118

Awards
How will tanning effect transdermal applications?

jws8118

Awards
Longdog^^ I found the t gel 4 oz bottle for 19.99 and I'll get two of those. Am I supposed to be looking for the powder form of the 1 test and 4 ad so I can mix my own solution?

Also, after I mix these 2 bottles, how will I be able to get my dosages correct if I am just pumping it out of a bottle? I'm a little confused, but I am willing to do the research myself if you can just point me in the right direction!

Thanks.

PiKappaWRX

Awards
how would a 1-test ether/4-ad transdermal cycle be? i got the 1-test from MaxMuscle and picked up DHB which is supposed to help with delivery, it has grapefruit juice extract in it amongst other things.

jws8118

Awards
Ok, I'm back from lifting, and I've done the research... I'm glad I did, seems
I will save some money. Is it true I can get 2 bottles of power gel, 10 grams 4AD, and
10 grams 1test all for only $110.00. Thats enough for 6 weeks at 250mg of each/day..
Thats incredible...

One more question, I calculated it to be 41.6mg/ml and each pump is 2 ml so thats 83.3 mg per pump... I cant exactly get 200 or 300mg servings, but Im wondering
should I ramp up and start with just 2 and a half pumps or just stick with 3 all the way through?

Thank you so much for saving me money... If there is anything special I should know
about mixing these please let me know that too!!

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Get an oral syringe to measure the doses, much easier and accurate than a pump. Just fill the syringe and squirt some in you glove, rub in, repeat till syringe is empty. That way you know you are dosing the way you want to.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You should stay at a consistent dosage throughout. Use whatever will allow it to last 6 weeks.

To mix the powders in the t-gel, heat up some water on the stove (not boiling but real hot). You have to put the t-gel bottles in the hot water for a few minutes & it becomes liquid-like. Then start adding the powder & shake vigouously, repeat. It will take a few times of shaking/heating until it's all dissolved. Don't dump all 10g at once or it will clump, put 2-3g at a time.

jws8118

Awards
Thanks, I will let you know how it turns out!!

jws8118

Awards
I found the T4 at CustomNutritionWarehouse for only 29.99. Is it cool to just get that instead of mixing my own, since it has the full 10 grams of 4AD.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I found the T4 at CustomNutritionWarehouse for only 29.99. Is it cool to just get that instead of mixing my own, since it has the full 10 grams of 4AD.
Yeah, same thing.

Luigi

Awards
thinking of the same thing

James, I'm thinking of experimenting with the same thing:

1-test/4AD transdermal for my first PH cycle

5'9 160 lbs here, should I be looking at a smaller dosage than james? Eg. mixing 8 grams 1-test/4ad into each bottle instead

I agree, this seems to be a great forum!

jws8118

Awards
Should I go with 2 full pumps which would put me at app. 325mg / day, or should I just try to use like 2.5 pumps to get closer to the 300mg perday. I would rather do the 325mg / day b/c it will ensure more accurate dosing, but if that is too much I will just try
2.5 pumps each day.

Also, does anyone know if someone sells the t1 transdermal premixed. I just found some on bulknutrition but they want $100 for a bottle with only 8 grams t1 in it... thats insane, i will mix my own for that price. If anyone knows where to find some from omega please let me know.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what the t1 you are refering too is. Bulknutrition sells another product called "big one" by dermabolics which is an all 1-test transdermal. Cheapest way is to buy the 1-test & 4ad powder bulk and then mix it with the gel from custom.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add, get an oral syring to measure the doses and then just squirt it into your rubber glove and apply. Most accurate way to do it.

copper2002

Awards
I've found the cheapest way is to buy one bottle of "Big 1" by Dermabolics and 1 bottle of "4Derm" by Dermabolics from BulkNutrition. You could add 4 gram of 1-T and 4-AD to make 10 grams per bottle. $70 plus shipping compared to $88 plus shipping with T-Gel from Custom and bulk powder.

For your first cycle you could easily leave 6 grams in each bottle. Your first cycle gains should come easy.

jws8118

Awards
What about the saturation point?

If I add more powder to a 4 oz bottle wont that make
the solution reach its saturation point and thus no more
effective than if I just used the 6 grams that is already
in it???

Just a thought. Couldn't I just buy 2 bottles of each and
be set to go though??

Thanks you guys are a great help.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have heard 10g is the saturation point on those 2 several times but cannot attest to it myself.

jws8118

Awards
Ok Thanks, I just wasn't sure about that specific solution. I will definitely be following
your advice and want to say thanks. This was a pretty lengthy thread, but I feel
educated and confident about my decision so it has achieved it's purpose. I will be
ordering in 2 3 weeks, and will be starting as soon as it comes in.

I appreciate your time and effort and am committed to seeing others grow!

jedimaster

Awards
Hey dude- welcome to the board! I just got my S1+ (2 bottles) and Nolva and Clomid in the mail over the weekend. I, too, was going to try M1T, but pussed out after reading up on it. I feel S1+ will be a much safer alternative.