1st cycle... Rate/Hate--- Anavar+Winny

ripped_k1d

Awards
Hey guys Im new here :) been reading about AS for 3 solid months now, been training hard for past 8 months seeing great gains. I play college baseball and am a middle infielder. Var will help me get stronger, while staying light. I decided to add Winny even though it will dry out my joints because A) it was cheap and B) I would like to maximize the roid effects considering Var is mild, and i was only able to get 100x10mg tabs for a 6 week cycle.

other products that will be used-- Clenbuterol, clomid, and some liv-52 generic milk thistle as well

Its 1 am here and I just wanted to get this down in writing :) Ill post my dosages for 6 weeks 2morrow morning. Im sure I gave you enough info here to flame me for a solid page or 2. But I'll add a little more. Im 5'9 165. already pretty cut, full 6 pack, etc probably sub 6-7% BF. I eat 3k calories a day, 1-1.3g's my weight in protein, 6 meals a day etc.. all clean I cheat on Sundays. Split workout 5days a week, do HIT cardio on wedsdays for 50min along with 15min of sprints 4days a week. What else...

Supplements I'll take on cycle (and have been taking)
animal pak (1pack)
creatine monohydrate
jack3d
glutamine
l-carnitine
chromium pico
casein before bed
bcca's
whey protein 4 times a day not including 6meals..

So.. run 6week cycle of Var and Win, eat big and pack on 10lbs of quality muscle and stay shredded. Hopefully build more fast twitch muscle fibers for arm strength. I don't pitch so with some joint care I don't see an arm injury coming my way.. Clen will be taken to help with sprints and improve natural test, clomid towards end of cycle and 2weeks after for pct.

cycle:
week1----20mg anavar/20mg win/12mg clen
wk2-------20mg var/ 30mg win/12mg clen
wk3-------20mg var/30mg win
wk4-------30mg var/20mg win/12mg clen
wk5-------30mg var/20mg win/12mg clen
wk6-------20mg var/30mg win/50mg clomid
wk7--------12mg clen/50mg clomid
wk8--------12mg clen/50mg clomid

liv 52 will be taken ED for 100days
i have 240 tabs of clen.. 4mg... So going to take 12mg a day

for those wondering.. This cycle is based off of Brad Pitt's haha (nvm can't post links :S)

ripped_k1d

Awards
Any opinions guys? I have a virgin liver... Lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
honest opinion, its retarded. to low of dose of everything except clomid and to short of duration

and

youre not gonna pack on 10lbs of muscle from this + youre already 6-7% bf @ 165lbs...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You're pi$$in your money away with that cycle, should of just grabbed some test e 12 weeks 500mg or even d-bol 6 weeks 50mg would have been better.

Save it all until you can buy enough to run an effectively dosed cycle.

You want to look like Brad Pitt...can be done naturally.

ripped_k1d

Awards
6week of triple oral cycle 2 long? and 30mg/var and winny 2 low for a persons first time cycle when they weigh 165 lbs? Idk about you guys.. And I know that Brad Pitt look can be done natural. For everyones sake I may add some test prop EOD..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30mg var- LOL- it should be about 80-100mg ed

fail

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read the first couple lines.

If you're not a female, you need to add test with your Var.

The var is also underdosed and there's no reason to run var and winny together.

Run test at ~500mg/week the whole time or at least test prop at like 350mg/week and var at ~80mg for 6 weeks at the back end of it.

However I'll say that as a college baseball player, I don't think there's any reason to do this. Just eat more and lift harder. 8 months of training doesn't justify jumping on gear.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
You're pi$$in your money away with that cycle, should of just grabbed some test e 12 weeks 500mg or even d-bol 6 weeks 50mg would have been better.

Save it all until you can buy enough to run an effectively dosed cycle.

You want to look like Brad Pitt...can be done naturally.
I agree with the D-Bol, you're already so light, i think it would work out better to get a AAS that will pack on the pounds, Var and Winny wont do that.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Retarded cycle. Stop being an idiot and do a normal cycle with test + var or winny, not both.

ripped_k1d

Awards
You guys are GREAT :) thanks for all the advice. I need to eat more for sure, and AAS probably isn't neccasery right now. I am making solid 1-2pound lb gains a week almost right now. So things are working. If I did this cycle I'd add test, and run the var at a higher dosage. Even though I've read log's of people getting lean muscle results on 30mg/ED

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
You guys are GREAT :) thanks for all the advice. I need to eat more for sure, and AAS probably isn't neccasery right now. I am making solid 1-2pound lb gains a week almost right now. So things are working. If I did this cycle I'd add test, and run the var at a higher dosage. Even though I've read log's of people getting lean muscle results on 30mg/ED
Really depends on the source. On some good quality stuff, possibly. On some of the not so good underdosed var, you probably won't notice much.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
test e 250-500mg week
12.5mg aromasin ed
var 80-100mg ed or winny 50mg ed

no need for clen.

nolva/clomid/aromasin pct <best pct ive ever done

or, better advice would be..... start eating alot before u jump into steroids

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd be curious too see how this works out for you, you will make gains, maybe not 10lbs, but who knows. there are much better cycle options, but im sure what you have outlined will work for what you want. save the clen though. it's dose too low.

ripped_k1d

Awards
As far as the clen I have 4mg x 20 tabs x 3 boxes of tabs.. So pretty sure thats enough clen esp when I subscribe to the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off theory. And so far my source website hasn't emailed me the payment deal yet,, So the cycle is still up in the air :) I hit a new PR 2day on DB Bench after trying some yok3ed stacked with jack3d. 70's on DB for 8reps. Im proud 2 say the least,, at 165 lbs

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
As far as the clen I have 4mg x 20 tabs x 3 boxes of tabs.. So pretty sure thats enough clen esp when I subscribe to the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off theory. And so far my source website hasn't emailed me the payment deal yet,, So the cycle is still up in the air :) I hit a new PR 2day on DB Bench after trying some yok3ed stacked with jack3d. 70's on DB for 8reps. Im proud 2 say the least,, at 165 lbs
@ 160lbs, and seeing PRs after taking jack3d and yok3d... youre nowhere near ready to take steroids

70lb db x 8 < add 50 lbs to that before you even think about taking a steroid

165lbs< add at least 25 lbs to that before you even think about taking a steroid

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clen doesn't come in mg's. it comes normally in 20mcg's,mcg= micro grams. sounds like your source is going to rip off someone who know's nothing about what they are doing.

did you maybe mean 40mcg's and not 4mg's?

ripped_k1d

Awards
4cm or 4mg? I'm just going by what the guy labeled on the site. I assume'ed it was in mcg's myself considering I'd die if it was in mgs. But anyway thanks guys you've helped me alot. Its addicting buying new supplements and taking them and seeing results, and perfecting your diet and researching the best value on what pre workouts/creatine to take etc. I started steroid research because I was tired of trying to find a test booster or other form of supplement that actually worked and was cheap. So naturally I said **** it I'll just get the real thing steroids. So you guys are saying that this isn't apples to apples? A kid taking pink magic from the GNC and paying 70bucks for bunk **** is a smarter move then a guy doing a low dose short oral cycle with a solid pct program after? I just feel like sometimes the people on here are a little more close minded than preferred.

just want to add, that w/o reading the rules I already know talking about sources is a no-no on here. But my source is a highly rated website with tons of previous customers, and he labeled his clen as 4mg x20 tabs.. So not sure if that was a typo and he ment 4mcg. Because everywhere else clen is in mcg.. So im like 99% sure its just a clerical error.

ripped_k1d

Awards
**** orals I'm just going to learn how to inject and ****ing go from there.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
except didnt you say your a college basketball player?- if so VERY BAD IDEA

ripped_k1d

Awards
Baseball. And I'm not worried about testing. Were in the middle of summer. We get tested in the Spring. Im looking for compounds that will let me stay lean. Yet build some quality muscle mass and improve my fast twitch explosive muscle fibers. So winny, var, maybe clen.. All orals. Thats what I was looking at, then adding some test so that my body still has test during the cycle. Clen is ***** **** just 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Var is mild and winny is just tempting because its cheap. But considering I felt some elbow joint pain 2 day at workouts... Winny is most likely a no go. I top out at 86-87 mph as a middle in fielder. My arm is one of my most vital assets even though I don't pitch. And winny could jeopardize that. But considering sprinters take it.. There must be a way to sidestep the drying of the joints that alot of people report with winny.

I hate to sound like such a noob that I am. I eat huge and am seeing good gains. I am by no means hitting a plateu. But I am a firm beliver in efficiency and if mild compounds that can be taken for a short period of time can vastly improve my strength without adding water weight etc.. Its hard for me not to research them or resist the temptation. One of the sticking points I have with posting on these sort of websites is that not everyone is quite as like minded as me.. :/

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Best thing you could do pal is buy Anabolics 10th Edition by William Llewellwyn and go from there.

ripped_k1d

Awards
Why are you running things like winny if you're playing Baseball? Do you understand how it works and what it does to your tendons? Good way of getting injured...

Read my last post.. Im 90% sure im going to drop the winny. And i brought up the point that how are sprinters able to take winny without injury?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll have to ask the sprinters, and the professionals administering it to them.

ripped_k1d

Awards
For 4.3k poster that was pretty unconstructive.. Im a sponge trying to absorb all the knowledge that I can. So comments like that are un called for :( I plan to add test to whatever cycle I run. But if I were to just take var for 30mg/ED for 6weeks. Maybe clomid + ZMA+tribulous could do the trick.. Im trying to simplify not complicate things more than they already are.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For 4.3k poster that was pretty unconstructive.. Im a sponge trying to absorb all the knowledge that I can. So comments like that are un called for :( I plan to add test to whatever cycle I run. But if I were to just take var for 30mg/ED for 6weeks. Maybe clomid + ZMA+tribulous could do the trick.. Im trying to simplify not complicate things more than they already are.
what the hell are you talking about?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 7