Gyno at the end of AlphaOne

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I am currently entering my last week of AlphaOne at 40/40/60. I seem to have developed some gyno (actually, I might have had very minor gyno previously but it was not that noticeable).

Anyways, my question is what would be the best plan of attack?
I have:
Nolvadex
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
iSatori Isa-Test
CEL Formestane
SNS Inhibit-E
DS Lean Xtreme

I had a pretty decent PCT all planned out, but am now wondering if I should rework it last second and substitute Letro in there somewhere? Or maybe just wait until PCT is finished, wait a few weeks and start Letro?

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I knew that question would come, hah. From 220 to 232 in 15 days, I would love if I could end up at 228 after PCT. Almost no noticeable fat gain either.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why do u THINK u have gyno what are your symptoms?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I am currently entering my last week of AlphaOne at 40/40/60. I seem to have developed some gyno (actually, I might have had very minor gyno previously but it was not that noticeable).

Anyways, my question is what would be the best plan of attack?
I have:
Nolvadex
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
iSatori Isa-Test
CEL Formestane
SNS Inhibit-E
DS Lean Xtreme

I had a pretty decent PCT all planned out, but am now wondering if I should rework it last second and substitute Letro in there somewhere? Or maybe just wait until PCT is finished, wait a few weeks and start Letro?
drop half that pct and just use the nolva with sns inhibit-e or formestane. if you don't want to use a steroidal AI, see if you can't source some letro or adex. get on pct now if you know you have gyno.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
post a side and front picture, it may just be in your head, or some excess body fat from the cycle.

low estrogen and high prolactin will cause you to start growing boobies and lactating btw, so be careful with that. you need to lower the prolactin, raise the androgens, and minimize estrogen.

caber, serm, ai, that is, if you have the gynoz.