How to prevent M-LMG prolactin sides?

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Hey guys, looking to start my next cycle here with M-LMG i have a VERY small gyno lump in one of nips. Therefore i am wondering what i can/should take during cycle to prevent any gyno aggravation. Any help is much appreciated, Should i just run like a NOW foods L-Dopa with Vitex?? I understand AI's wont help me out here

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into Caber or Prami. The best option IMO

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run it with dzine, d-plex, stanodrol, pstaz, or furaza-a to prevent this, clomid in pct, formestane starting in week 3-4 of pct. Problem solved.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Run it with dzine, d-plex, stanodrol, pstaz, or furaza-a to prevent this, clomid in pct, formestane starting in week 3-4 of pct. Problem solved.
Wouldn't formestane be too weak compared to something like aromasin?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dont think that will help at all. Caber and letro IMO. But gyno is a case by case basis, everyone is different. Nolva works for some, but also makes others case much worse.

You cant have any prolactin if you dont have any estrogen is your body.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
caber and other prolactin lowering drugs don't do sh-it about the androgen interacting with the progestin receptorListen to me, I'm right. Letro is too powerful as well, you will want to control estrogen with a low dose of a mild ai, not destroy it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If I had any signs of gyno, I wouldnt do a cycle, just sayin

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had any signs of gyno, I wouldnt do a cycle, just sayin
that is def the safest option but not always what people want. you have to keep your androgen/estrogen ratio in favor of the androgens.

lowering prolactin levels will help, im not saying it wont. it'll def keep your manhood working.

but it isn't going to help too much when the androgen is interacting with the pr, and estrogen levels are low, which will lead to breast growth and lactation, at least, this is what happens with women when their body goes into lactating mode, estrogen drops dramatically, and prolactin rises.

no prolactin, low estrogen, okay, still need to have high androgens, and if one or more of those androgens interacts with the pr, well, your going to possibly start making milk from your new set of boobies.

if you run max lmg, i recomend you run prostanozol at around 300mg for the 4 weeks of the cycle.

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
What about stacking M-LMG with Epi and Erase, Is Erase a sufficient AI for this type of problem?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When in doubt about gyno... make your cycle more androgenic.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
caber and other prolactin lowering drugs don't do sh-it about the androgen interacting with the progestin receptorListen to me, I'm right. Letro is too powerful as well, you will want to control estrogen with a low dose of a mild ai, not destroy it.
^^^This, best route to take...

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Okay, so are we talking research chem/pharma (exemestane) or OTC AI (bromo, erase, atd)?

Just trying to take the necessary precautions in case i were to have a flare up. Thank you for helping out so far

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
What about P5P and/or vitex for the OTC route?

edit: Sorry, didn't see the mention of vitex.

rawmeat29

rawmeat29

Awards
^^^This, best route to take...
Just jumping in, I also was bout to run max lmg and came online on a thread and am quoting:"s. Max-LMG is a progestin based compound so arimistane will not block it for poo. You need formeron or formastanzol. It is also an AI, but it can reduce progesterone as well."