Final thought, cautions, and info on Epi.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Thought I would update about a week into my PCT. At first I thought the epi wasn't doing anything and when I hit about 50-70 mg, I started to notice change in body fat and muscle percentage. Although very slight, I started to notice around week 4. I was going for a bulk and added about 9 lbs, but it basically forced a body recomp. Strength was apparent from the first week though the end. Every lift increased dramatically every single week. This was probably the biggest plus...although I would have rather had size. I concluded that the epi is probably under dosed and not what it was back in 08. It most likely containes a lot of phera hence having to raise the dosage so high.

Anyway, PCT is going fairly well. Torem tastes terrible. Its far worse than I've had in the past (Nolva). I usually have no acne and haven't since my teens. I had no problems on cycle but during PCT, I've noticed a flare up. This is obviously due to my hormonal levels being screwy. It's minor, but noticeable. This is a good indication that the compound was working lol.

If you have psoriasis or anything of that sort be assured it will flare up badly. I can usually keep mine under control, but it's out of control now that I'm going through PCT. Nothing is working to tame it so I'll just have to ride it out. Again, this is most likely due to a hormone imbalance.

Also, I haven't had too many sides on Torem, but I have been extremely constipated on it. A little coffee/caffeine easily takes care of the problem. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else.

I wouldn't really recommend epi to anyone, at least not IBE. It was pretty expensive and the results just don't justify spending that much on the cycle. I was more impressed with H-drol. Hopefully I will keep the mass and be able to cut in a month or 2.

Hope this helps some of you questioning Epi!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the update and good luck with the rest of your pct

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Thanks man!