Stocking up questions

• Thread starter InItForTheGlory
  • Start date

InItForTheGlory

Awards
I've decided its about time I start preparing for the upcoming ban. I live in the UK but I assume anything the US decides will affect us across the pond. I'm planning to collect enough PHs for several cycles and need to work out the quantity i'll be using per cycle. I'm not entirely sure what the best daily doseage is for each, but this is what I was thinking:

1-Test @ 500mg per day (transdermal)
4AD @ 500mg per day (transdermal)
M5AA @ 60mg pre-workout

Are these quantities OK?

There are some days when I'm away from home and it would be a bitch trying to find the time/privacy to apply a transdermal. So when doing a transdermal 1-Test/4AD cycle would it be ok to occasionally swap to a 1AD/4AD oral cycle for a day or two, or is this not a good idea. If it is alright to do this I'll stock up on some 1AD as well.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of 1-test a day, 300mg a day should be plenty (unless you need that much). s1+ is 200mg a day.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
. So when doing a transdermal 1-Test/4AD cycle would it be ok to occasionally swap to a 1AD/4AD oral cycle for a day or two, or is this not a good idea.
not a good idea. stick with one or the other. bring your transdermal with you and apply in bathroom if need be.

InItForTheGlory

Awards
That is a lot of 1-test a day, 300mg a day should be plenty (unless you need that much). s1+ is 200mg a day.
I wasnt too sure about the quantity u should take for this. I've seen posts on this forum of cycles involving around 200/300mg a day, but I've also read on BB.com the FAQ by pogue suggesting up to 500mg daily. I figured the more u take the better (within reason), considering there won't be the nasty sides associated with methyls. However if this is just overkill and the body cant absorb that much, then I guess there is no point.

InItForTheGlory

Awards
not a good idea. stick with one or the other. bring your transdermal with you and apply in bathroom if need be.
Fair enough. Its a shame u cant combine the two cycles it would be handy for when staying with the girlfriend.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
be sure not to get it on her.

500mg is 3500mg a week, given 33% absorption that is about 1155mg a week. I believe people are pinning that much, but I find I get great results with low sides with much lower doses.

Good thing about mixing your own is you can always add more.

InItForTheGlory

Awards
be sure not to get it on her.

500mg is 3500mg a week, given 33% absorption that is about 1155mg a week. I believe people are pinning that much, but I find I get great results with low sides with much lower doses.

Good thing about mixing your own is you can always add more.
I'll just apply it to areas I can cover with a t-shirt or something, the last thing I want is a hairy girlfriend with a deep voice.

Its true that u can always just add more to the mix, but I'll need to do some forward planning because I'm trying to work out what quantities I'll need for about a dozen post ban cycles.

I was planning to make all the cycles a combiation of 1-Test,4AD and M5AA. Is this a good idea or is it better to mix things up a little. I'm really only interested in bulking up ang gaining strength over the next few years.

Does the body build up any tolerance to the prohormones after a few cycles of the same type, or after PCT is the body just as responsive as it has always been.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From my experience and everthing I have heard from others feedback, you will need more as you go along.

You could just plan on all the cycles you want being at a high dose, but do the 1st one at a lower one. If it works you can stick with the lower dose till it stops working and then bump it up, and therefore have enough for more cycles. If you need the higher dose (what do you weigh?) you will have enough for the higher dosing and the desired # of cycles.

goodluck

craytonic

InItForTheGlory

Awards
From my experience and everthing I have heard from others feedback, you will need more as you go along.

You could just plan on all the cycles you want being at a high dose, but do the 1st one at a lower one. If it works you can stick with the lower dose till it stops working and then bump it up, and therefore have enough for more cycles. If you need the higher dose (what do you weigh?) you will have enough for the higher dosing and the desired # of cycles.

goodluck

craytonic
Thanks for the advice, it makes sense to do it that way.

I'm 6'0'' 195lbs but obviously plan to be considerably heavier after a few more cycles and a lot more training