Much needed cycle advice!

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
hey guys i am relatively new to the site, but i have realy enjoyed it so far. Anyway i have a question that i could really use some advise on. Currently on on a cycle that looks that this: week 1-9 sust 450/week and tren 300/week. week 9-12 sust 600/week and tren 300/week. now first off let me say i know thats along time to be on tren, but my body is handling it well. Ive had tren cough after only one injection so far, Although night sweats get a little aggravating. Other than that i feel awesome-been on for 10 weeks. my question is- i would like to lower my bodyfat, but, i know i need to keep my eating up during my post cycle, so when can i ensure that my gains have set in and i can cut down without fear of losing my muscle. your advice is appreciated

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The tren isnt already lowering it for you while on?

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
yes tren is lowering it but to be honest i had too much bodyfat before starting cycle(my fault). should have cut down before. what to do now? without losing any big gains.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt worry about the weight, your going to shed after you go into PCT anyway. Losing weight will happen when you end cycle, cutting calories now will inhibit muscvle gains.