starting PCT in a couple weeks. questions with dosing.

AyeSir

Awards
I did an mdrol/hdrol bridge 6 weeks in total

mdrol 10/10/10/0/0/0
hdrol 50/50/50/100/100/100

I have nolva pills and will dose 20/20/10/10

This is what I have:

pct assist
activate xtreme
titanium
anabeta
erase

Aside from pct assist, how should I dose the rest? I'm seeing some people start activate and erase at week 3. Some say use activate after pct. Not sure whats the best way to use these goodies. I started my cycle at 185lbs and now I'm at 200lbs. I still got about 2.5 weeks to finish and I want to keep as much as possible.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, you would want to start your cortisol control at the very beginning of your cycle when you will have a imbalance of catabolic hormones like cortisol compared to anabolic hormones like testosterone, dht, etc.
I know some people will disagree with this, but i'd rather stay in an anti catabolic state (ie anabolic) than in a catabolic state, even if it is only for 2-3 weeks. maybe look into some supress c to run before you start the erase, I know nutra has it for cheap as hell right now.

and you would start your ai around week 3 of your serm.

so I'd say to use the erase at week 3. I dont know what is in activate, but some people seem to like it.

I would say probably the only other thing you need is some daa.

nolva weeks 1-4
erase weeks 3-6
pct assist weeks 1-4
activate 3-6 (because you have the pct assist)
daa weeks 1-4

AyeSir

Awards
I'm not familiar with DAA but that is what is in Adamantium? D-Aspartic Acid?

You think its best to leave out titanium and anabeta? Better used another time off cycle?