HCG to maintain test while on a serious diet.
- 07-15-2011, 02:34 PM
- 07-15-2011, 02:48 PM
- 07-15-2011, 03:14 PM
07-15-2011, 03:28 PM
If you're obese you would likely see an increase in testosterone.
Actual starvation will decrease test at some point. But I doubt anyone on am is starving themselves.
07-15-2011, 09:36 PM
07-15-2011, 09:49 PM
07-16-2011, 12:06 AM
HCG is used to stimulate- if you use it while leydig cells are functioning well, it will desensitize them to LH which will result in- low testosterone- it is counter productive
07-16-2011, 04:45 PM
07-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Man, I would love to stay on DAA year round, specificlly sodium d-aspartate. Too bad the damn rat study made it look like it may have been causing kidney damage after 6-8 weeks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By protempsfish in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2009, 12:28 PM
- By jack98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2009, 07:33 PM
- By spoofy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 37Last Post: 11-09-2007, 06:35 PM
- By oswizzle in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2006, 03:08 PM
- By gixxman in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 03-01-2006, 09:16 AM