joint pain!

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
after my epi cycle i am experiencing joint pain in my elbows, cant even do push ups! is there any suggestions on relief???

Massiah

Awards
Fish oil! Super cissus, a cost effective joint combo, and perhaps some tiger balm. I heard need to build muscle has a tiger balm type product called skelly balm, I personally haven't tried it, but its a topical. Remember u have toattack this two fold, the topical works for pain but u need to also heal the joint itself from the inside out or your just masking the pain. My left elbow is drying out like a b!tch, from increases in weight and other compounds. Gotta keep those joints lubed, cuz it sucks dreading a nice heavy tricep extension because ur elbow is so sore.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I have heard great things about cissus, glucosamine and omega 3 fish oil.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
msm/glucosomine/chondrocite + aspirin + blue heat + elbow sleeves = what i do

davidq

davidq

Awards
sucks epi will do that do you for sure.dont lift too heavy or sloppy.I would throw in deca or eq to lube the joints,but since were talking prohormones lol, glucosamine,fish oil,calcium,be carleful a little epi cycle isnt worth the lifetime tedonitis or pain your wrist,elbows or back might have.go for form and concetrate on diet not liftin like a crazy mofo

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Skelly Balm is damn good stuff, has a lot of EMU oil which actually help the healing process as well as being a very good transdermal carrier which carries in the MSM and what not that is included in the Skelly Balm. Damn good stuff. If all the supplement fixes don't help and you don't want to go with deca, equipoise or anavar to help then try Alflutop, it is not approved by the FDA but is used all over the world it actually promotes healing and has major anti-inflammatory properties as well. You can find it on ebay or some sourcing sites. Tons of medical studies on it showing it to be very effective and good for you unlike a lot of other things we get stuck with here by the FDA. The FDA has got to make sure we only treat symptoms here, not heal anyone. If we did that big pharma wouldn't be able to keep selling them meds...

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus, fish oil, and it wouldnt hurt to use some glucasomine as well

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
sucks epi will do that do you for sure.dont lift too heavy or sloppy.I would throw in deca or eq to lube the joints,but since were talking prohormones lol, glucosamine,fish oil,calcium,be carleful a little epi cycle isnt worth the lifetime tedonitis or pain your wrist,elbows or back might have.go for form and concetrate on diet not liftin like a crazy mofo
fish oil did me some justice, but I can still feel some discomfort. I want to take another cycle of epi cause the s*** was awsome but dont wanna make things worse

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
sometimes for me throwing in a little creatine monohydrate helps with my elbows try 3-5g preworkout hope it helps bc joint pains suck!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
E-pharm joint force - a lot of good feedback on this stuff.

groverino

Awards
Cissus saved me when I used epi. I'll never do epi again because of the joint pain.