best lean mass cycle you ever did!!!

ali316

Awards
hey guys!

Im new on this forum. i just wanted to ask the much more experienced bodybuilders what their idea of a solid lean mass gaining cycle would be, with minimal bloat and fat deposition.

Ive been told many times to initially bulk up, and then cut, OR that juice does not influence cutting, diet and cardio do. I do appreciate this very much. But could a cycle be prepared for a lengthy period, maybe 20 weeks and with adequate amounts of roids to put on muscle and increase strength as well???

people (guys with 10 yrs plus juicing experience) have suggested for me a test p and tren a cycle. a masteron test a EQ cycle. and a var winny and tren as well. im soo confused???...

surely a cycle to slap on lean muscle mass with acceptable bloat can exist (not michelin man levels!) im not talking about 20lbs of mass. just a little or no increase in mass, but with obvious bodily changes, fat replaced by muscle etc etc.

my pitfalls are that i bloat very heavily on test e, anapolon, dbol. im prone to gyno too. will nolva at 10mg eod help???

any help will be well apreciated... I dont mind ppl explaining to me the physiology of the drugs in question, but im a 5th yr MD student, so proposed cycle would be ok, i know that pct is a must and i have always done a safe and moderately succesfull pct...

THANK U FOR UR ADVICE AND OPINIONS...

My stats:

age: 27 weight: 94kg BF: 15% height: 5ft9 bench:150kg dead: 230kg squat: 180kg

previous cycles (3): deca dbol test e. test e and tren e. test c, a bombs tren a.

anemoneman

Awards
No cycle produces "fatty mass", some just put on water weight that goes away after the cycle. "Lean mass" gain is determined by diet.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
pmag 50/75/75/75/100/100
furuza-a 150/200/250/300/350/350

pct clomid 75/50/50/25
Erase 1/3/3/3/3/3
activate xtreme 0/0/0/6/6/6
DAA 0/0/0/3/3
hgh-up 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5