does it really work?

• Thread starter Greatmanomuscle
  • Start date

Greatmanomuscle

Awards
i was just wonderin if any of the mods ever tried 1-test and did it really work for you fellas? thx for any feedback on this

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most everyone on this board has tried 1-test. It works bro, what are you considering trying and maybe we can give you some better advice.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Greatmanomuscle
i was just wonderin if any of the mods ever tried 1-test and did it really work for you fellas? thx for any feedback on this
My last 4 week 1-test cycle yielded a solid 7 pounds of retained mass.  There are some that have gotten much more than this and their results can be reference in the appropriate section of the forum.

Chemo

Greatmanomuscle

Awards
hey thx fellas for all the input and by the way, i just got some 1-test in and i have to tell ya that that crap really is horribly irritative. I accidentaly got some powder in my eye and that frickin crap BURNED! Anyway preciate the info.

txwakeskater

Awards
haha..., yes be careful... and welcome too the boards !!:cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
hey thx fellas for all the input and by the way, i just got some 1-test in and i have to tell ya that that crap really is horribly irritative. I accidentaly got some powder in my eye and that frickin crap BURNED! Anyway preciate the info.
definetely something you want to avoid. The worse is having to deal with contacts (the contact users feels me on this) Im a dude that always apply with my bare palm and sometimes washing my hands after applications with dish washing soap didnt cut it....that kills. Try latex gloves when applying GMofM. Sage (ha, im giving an advice which i dont follow...maybe i should)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it works.....17 pounds in my first 4 weeks. 3 more in the next 4 weeks, kept it all but 3 or 4 pounds until I intended to lose.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established

definetely something you want to avoid. The worse is having to deal with contacts (the contact users feels me on this) Im a dude that always apply with my bare palm and sometimes washing my hands after applications with dish washing soap didnt cut it....that kills. Try latex gloves when applying GMofM. Sage (ha, im giving an advice which i dont follow...maybe i should)
You and me both. I always use my hands to apply and wash afterwards.....sometimes it just don't come off.

Greatmm.....watch the eyes and the nuts.....**** really stings. Also remember to be carefull when having sex...... My wife just told me the other day...." you're applying the crap again, My mouth went numb the last time you were using that ****!" Scorp: " ok I'll be more careful honey" as he un zips his fly. LOL!!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I have gone to using rubber gloves of late. The DMSO will eat your skin alive, as my quads can attest.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
The only place the dmso or transdermal really irritated my skin was inner thigh. It got a bit red so I switched to the back of the leg (ham....behind knee...calf).....other than that no worries. I also apply to inner arrm....delts....traps...chest....lats.