does it really work?

  1. Registered User
    Greatmanomuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    145

    does it really work?


    i was just wonderin if any of the mods ever tried 1-test and did it really work for you fellas? thx for any feedback on this

  2. Registered User
    pogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    14010

    Most everyone on this board has tried 1-test. It works bro, what are you considering trying and maybe we can give you some better advice.
  3. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    3 miles from west hell...
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally posted by Greatmanomuscle
    i was just wonderin if any of the mods ever tried 1-test and did it really work for you fellas? thx for any feedback on this
    My last 4 week 1-test cycle yielded a solid 7 pounds of retained mass.  There are some that have gotten much more than this and their results can be reference in the appropriate section of the forum.

    Chemo
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    In front of a computer. At all times.
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Try this thread:

    PH Testimonials
  5. Registered User
    Greatmanomuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    145

    hey thx fellas for all the input and by the way, i just got some 1-test in and i have to tell ya that that crap really is horribly irritative. I accidentaly got some powder in my eye and that frickin crap BURNED! Anyway preciate the info.
  6. Registered User
    txwakeskater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    31
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    232

    haha..., yes be careful... and welcome too the boards !!
  7. Registered User
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    seattle/new york
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,617
    Rep Power
    959

    Originally posted by Greatmanomuscle
    hey thx fellas for all the input and by the way, i just got some 1-test in and i have to tell ya that that crap really is horribly irritative. I accidentaly got some powder in my eye and that frickin crap BURNED! Anyway preciate the info.
    definetely something you want to avoid. The worse is having to deal with contacts (the contact users feels me on this) Im a dude that always apply with my bare palm and sometimes washing my hands after applications with dish washing soap didnt cut it....that kills. Try latex gloves when applying GMofM. Sage (ha, im giving an advice which i dont follow...maybe i should)
  8. Registered User
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    1565

    Yeah it works.....17 pounds in my first 4 weeks. 3 more in the next 4 weeks, kept it all but 3 or 4 pounds until I intended to lose.
  9. Registered User
    SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    399

    Originally posted by sage


    definetely something you want to avoid. The worse is having to deal with contacts (the contact users feels me on this) Im a dude that always apply with my bare palm and sometimes washing my hands after applications with dish washing soap didnt cut it....that kills. Try latex gloves when applying GMofM. Sage (ha, im giving an advice which i dont follow...maybe i should)
    You and me both. I always use my hands to apply and wash afterwards.....sometimes it just don't come off.

    Greatmm.....watch the eyes and the nuts.....**** really stings. Also remember to be carefull when having sex...... My wife just told me the other day...." you're applying the crap again, My mouth went numb the last time you were using that ****!" Scorp: " ok I'll be more careful honey" as he un zips his fly. LOL!!
  10. Registered User
    scotty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    on the pay no mind list
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    715

    I have gone to using rubber gloves of late. The DMSO will eat your skin alive, as my quads can attest.
  11. Registered User
    SCORPIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    399

    The only place the dmso or transdermal really irritated my skin was inner thigh. It got a bit red so I switched to the back of the leg (ham....behind knee...calf).....other than that no worries. I also apply to inner arrm....delts....traps...chest ....lats.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Osta RX does it really work?
    By Vegastex in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 07:32 PM
  2. HGH supls delivery. does it really work?
    By anbes in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 01:35 PM
  3. The Milk Thistle Liver Healer Does it Really Work
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:15 PM
  4. Does leviathin really work?
    By dlaurel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in