Do I have gynecomastia or just fat?

teatake2011

Awards
securedownload.jpg

I have had this condition since I was about 13. I'm 17 years old now and I don't want to live with it for the rest of my life. Can I get rid of my "moobs" by doing alot of cardio workouts, I'm sick of my nipples sticking out. They are fine when its cold though. So what do you think?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
strong first post.

look in the phonebook for a local gym... attend...lift.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym.... Should go away just by doing that... Or at least look better

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
No, just chest fat. More muscle/less fat and your chest will look much better.

teatake2011

Awards
Will burning the fat make the puffy nipples go away for good?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
LIFT LIFT LIFT!!!!

running everyday is cool too just make sure you eat right.

Nutrition>Lifting>Running

teatake2011

Awards
Any supplements that can help me burn the fat? Seems like cardio doesn't do anything to my chest

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're skinny fat. You need to train more with weights than worry about cardio right now. I'd also suspect that your diet isn't optimal.

steppinRazor

Awards
i have yet to have any success with a fat burning supp. diet and exercise is key..
also agree building muscle in the chest will help tremendously. i once had moobs as well

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
forget supps - its been said already

NUTRITION + LIFTING

Build some muscle and you'll be fine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gonna have to increase your lean muscle tissue all over, eat a better diet, and lift weights like you are getting ready to play rocky in a rocky movie.

you will grow, you will loose fat, you will be much more happier.

teatake2011

Awards
But thanks guys! I'll be sure to workout more. I usually work on my chest once a week because I go to the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday .

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
fail...

NUTRITION

Mafesto31

Awards
Chances are that won't go away with cardio lifting and nutrition. I went through the same thing when I was ur age (I had less bodyfat) and it still looks the same today. I cut hard and was very lean one summer and u could still notice it. Bulk up and you'll feel better about or it will at least fit ur body better.

teatake2011

Awards
I'll do anything i can to make it go away. My doctor said it will but I'm sick of having to deal with this every summer

teatake2011

Awards
Can my doctor determine whether it's fat or gyno? I might go see him tomorrow.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
just workout i have the same thing when i was skinnier it showed way more but me my chest gets a more oval shape and not that boulder chest look.

teatake2011

Awards
Yea I'll focus on my chest more when I workout

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'll focus on my chest more when I workout
Focus on diet. If you're moderately active and eat well, you'll look a ton better. That pic shows nearly zero dedication to bodybuilding or even a fitness lifestyle.

teatake2011

Awards
Focus on diet. If you're moderately active and eat well, you'll look a ton better. That pic shows nearly zero dedication to bodybuilding or even a fitness lifestyle.
Im very active and play soccer almost everyday. I think I just need to do mode cardio. I'm just worried that I might have gyno. And the problem will never go away so I'm doing all of this for nothing..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im very active and play soccer almost everyday. I think I just need to do mode cardio. I'm just worried that I might have gyno. And the problem will never go away so I'm doing all of this for nothing..
A lot of men have gyno, or psuedo gyno. Your bodyfat % is high, so it looks like you have gyno. Lose fat, it'll probably go away.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
No you dont need more cardio... tap tap tap - is this thing on?

Nutrition in order (proper calories, macros, etc) AND LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT.

if you dont want to hear it... well enjoy your tits

Boomer3

Awards
I think everyone has made the solution to this more than clear, if OP doesnt want to listen....his problem....we tried.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
So there is no need for surgery?
dude, do you understand the english language? people have told you time and time again. hit a freaking gym. your tits arent gonna magically disappear by coming on here complaining about how you think that you need surgery when you have done nothing to try to fix it.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
listen man everyone is giving you great advice pay attention to your macro nutrients eat good carbs lean protein and healthy fats and train hard but eat harder every 2.5 to 3 hours it takes time but you'll get there

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
listen man everyone is giving you great advice pay attention to your macro nutrients eat good carbs lean protein and healthy fats and train hard but eat harder every 2.5 to 3 hours it takes time but you'll get there
no, not eat every 2.5-3 hours... eat whenever you want just monitor cals/macros...

teatake2011

Awards
no, not eat every 2.5-3 hours... eat whenever you want just monitor cals/macros...
My family doctor made me get a mammogram today. It turns put there are no abnormalities in my chest/breast area. I'm guessing it's just fat.

teatake2011

Awards
No you dont need more cardio... tap tap tap - is this thing on?

Nutrition in order (proper calories, macros, etc) AND LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT.

if you dont want to hear it... well enjoy your tits
Can you give me a workout plan that I can follow?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its just fat

start lifting, take in adaqute protein(around 1.5-2 grams per lb of bodyweight- coming mostly from fish, eggs, lean beef and chicken- whey should be used as infrequently as possible- its not bad the body just prefers whole foods) get you around 150-200g of GOOD CARBS and get you bout 80 grams of fats in there

bam give it 6 months and your gunna be looking better

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Can you give me a workout plan that I can follow?
Rippetoes Starting Strength

Do that program exactly how its written (do not modify it).

Profit

Thank me later.

teatake2011

Awards
The results for my mammogram came out negative and they don't see any abnormalities in my chest. What does that mean? is it gyno? Is it fat?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
The results for my mammogram came out negative and they don't see any abnormalities in my chest. What does that mean? is it gyno? Is it fat?
are you kidding? came out normal is the answer....

ITS F*CKIN FAT KID!!!!

EAT LIFT SLEEP REPEAT

/thread

biggy57

biggy57

Awards
I'll do anything i can to make it go away. My doctor said it will but I'm sick of having to deal with this every summer
Once you lose that sub****anueos layer of fat, it should help tremendously. I was obese all through my childhood and got into the weights hardcore my freshman year. Got rid of the bitch tits, played collegiate ball, and now Im 278 with no puffy nips or love handles... Hitting the weights will help tremendously, like they said, cardio alone will only lose the fat, but still leave that voided skin unless you fill it with muscle mass... Also nutrition is critical! Good luck bro, but def looks just like fat, no gyno.

teatake2011

Awards
Once you lose that sub****anueos layer of fat, it should help tremendously. I was obese all through my childhood and got into the weights hardcore my freshman year. Got rid of the bitch tits, played collegiate ball, and now Im 278 with no puffy nips or love handles... Hitting the weights will help tremendously, like they said, cardio alone will only lose the fat, but still leave that voided skin unless you fill it with muscle mass... Also nutrition is critical! Good luck bro, but def looks just like fat, no gyno.

I've been to the doctor and he said I have gynecomastia. They checked my blood about 3 times in one week. My testosterone is normal. They also said I have a high TSH which could be causing the gynecomastia so I have to take synthroid for a couple of months. Hopefully this solves the problem. If not, my doctor said the gynecomsatia is probably just hormonal.

teatake2011

Awards
I'm defenitaly going to start running and workingout everyday!