PCT for 4 week Primordial Performance AndroHard/AndroLean cycle?

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Im looking to get some ideas on a good PCT for a 1 bottle of AndroHard, 1 bottle of AndroLean cycle. I'll be running them at recommended doses so it will last around 4 weeks (28 days).

Now I know Primordial Performance recomends there Testosterone Recovery Stack.... but do I really need to spend over $100 for a PCT on a 4 week stack of supposedly less harmful prohormone type products? If it really is in my best interest to buy that stack I will do it, but what are some other good options.

I've had a little experience with prohormones over the past few years (MassDrol, H-Drol, Methyl-V Test) but have always just run things like Inhibit-E, Cycle Assist, tribulus, and other PCT pill type products (that were all in the $40 or so range).

If it matters, Im a hard gainer and this is one of the first times I've ever used anything to help me cut/recomp rather than try to just gain mass.

I'd just like to hear some experienced opinions. Thanks guys.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS would work great. A SERM works as well. I can't recommend any other OTC PCT as I've never used them.

Erase works well but it's not a stand-alone.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I or any of the other reps can hook you up with a discount code to help with the cost of the Trs, just pm us.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised you used just OTC on all the other cycles you've run.

Just remember that just because you don't "feel" shut down or messed up, doesn't mean things aren't out of wack. Just be careful, man. I'd always say safer than sorry with a SERM, but that's just me.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I've been thinking a lot about how you mention just because I didnt feel shut down, things could have still been out of whack.... its a very possible thing. I have never been checked. I have struggled to get any real success out of most all of the natty test boosters and prohormones I have tried. I wonder if the PCT I used after one of my first cycles not completely getting me back to normal could have affected me for a long period of time? Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I may be sending a PM soon to one of you guys.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I've been thinking a lot about how you mention just because I didnt feel shut down, things could have still been out of whack.... its a very possible thing. I have never been checked. I have struggled to get any real success out of most all of the natty test boosters and prohormones I have tried. I wonder if the PCT I used after one of my first cycles not completely getting me back to normal could have affected me for a long period of time? Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I may be sending a PM soon to one of you guys.
At a minimum, I would get some basic blood work done to check this out before hopping on another cycle. I'd check total and free testoserone and estradiol at a very minimum.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Heres another question. If I decide to go with a SERM after this 4 week AndroHard and AndroLean stack, do I need to take anything else with that SERM (Such as an OTC type PCT Product) ? I still have to do some research to find out what the best SERM will be for this cycle as well as what dosages and timing etc also.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres another question. If I decide to go with a SERM after this 4 week AndroHard and AndroLean stack, do I need to take anything else with that SERM (Such as an OTC type PCT Product) ? I still have to do some research to find out what the best SERM will be for this cycle as well as what dosages and timing etc also.
You don't need it but DAA (TCF-1) is a great addition to PCT

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
I am trying to PM one of you reps to see about the discount you mentioned on the TRS stack, but I have to get up to 7 posts first. Still haven't made my final decision on the PCT, but TRS is looking good if I can afford it.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
I broke a golden rule and went ahead and started my AH/AL before I have my PCT ordered, but I will be taking care of it within a week so everything should be OK. I do have some OTC stuff I could use if I had to. I don't plan on taking anything else while on cycle, other than NO Ignite preworkout, and Opti-Men Multis since this is only a 4 week cycle and is supposed to be very mild on the body.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I broke a golden rule and went ahead and started my AH/AL before I have my PCT ordered, but I will be taking care of it within a week so everything should be OK. I do have some OTC stuff I could use if I had to. I don't plan on taking anything else while on cycle, other than NO Ignite preworkout, and Opti-Men Multis since this is only a 4 week cycle and is supposed to be very mild on the body.
You'll be fine, just order it as soon as possible.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing your progress you should consider logging it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same. I'd love to get a log of PCT too, people always drop off on those. Admittedly not as fun lol, but still an interesting journey.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
I will consider logging it, maybe more of a mini log. I just finished a log of E-BOL about a month ago on bodybuilding.com so I'm a little burnt out on logging, but it does help keep me motivated and I am liking the community here at AM better so far.

I decided on the TRS Stack + TCF1 for my PCT, I ordered it last night. Thanks Rodja for the discount!

I am doing a slightly modified version of the workout program that comes with AndroHard and it was very intense last night with all the supersets. I am used to lifting heavy more than 3 days though (normally 4-5). Any of you guys tried the AndroHard workout program?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally haven't tried it, but Matt, our NPC competitor, knows his stuff when it comes to training.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
sorry if this is a dumb question... but what exactly is the difference between AH and AL... are they not both recomp? let us know how the pct goes, ive always wondered if you could use the TRS stack as a pct without a serm for something like this (as they seem pretty mild in that area, although i could be wrong)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry if this is a dumb question... but what exactly is the difference between AH and AL... are they not both recomp? let us know how the pct goes, ive always wondered if you could use the TRS stack as a pct without a serm for something like this (as they seem pretty mild in that area, although i could be wrong)
Androlean will help to preserve muscle while severely reducing calories. Androhard will tighten and harden up your physique. Its when you stack both together that you see a really good recomp effect.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, Androhard can substitute Androlean 9/10 of the time, difference is price. Also, androlean won't require a PCT.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i know people have differing opinions with milder stuff, but would AH require a serm, or would the PP pct stack suffice?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know people have differing opinions with milder stuff, but would AH require a serm, or would the PP pct stack suffice?
It is going to come down to opinion, you will hear answers both way. Best thing you could do is research SERMs and the ingredients of the TRS and make your decision yourself. Personally I am a SERM guy but I would probably just use TRS PCT for Hard.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS will work, however, even people who stack SERMs and use HCG on cycle can have problems recovering. So bloodwork is always a good idea

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
I think I may start a thread with a mini log of my AndroHard/AndroLean cycle tomorrow. I've been really busy or I would have already. I took a day one pic and then a day 5 progress pic and I look noticeably better (I'll probably post those up). Its almost like I am not carrying around water weight or something. I do notice the lower carb diet affecting me some, but I am still throwing up big weight in the gym. Today was day 8 of my AH/AL cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I may start a thread with a mini log of my AndroHard/AndroLean cycle tomorrow. I've been really busy or I would have already. I took a day one pic and then a day 5 progress pic and I look noticeably better (I'll probably post those up). Its almost like I am not carrying around water weight or something. I do notice the lower carb diet affecting me some, but I am still throwing up big weight in the gym. Today was day 8 of my AH/AL cycle.
Wow, ya would be great to follow along bud, either way look forward to hearing how it turns our for you.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low carb diets always feel bad the first week. ALWAYS! lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the water shedding effect of a low carb diet sucks and usually strength will take a dip. Definatly good to see your strength maintaining while dieting and using the AH/AL stack.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sometimes takes longer than a week for me to fully be cool with it. Just feel off and sluggish.
I'm there right now. Just started a high fat diet. 60mL of olive oil for breakfast... YUM

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using a whole avocado with my eggs and sausage and fruit in the morning.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the water shedding effect of a low carb diet sucks and usually strength will take a dip. Definatly good to see your strength maintaining while dieting and using the AH/AL stack.
Sorry Rulk but I run the old AH with Atkins Diet below 20g a day for 6 weeks and was the MOST OUSTANDING CYCLE of my life was SICK and AMAZING my veins simply pop out like "pop corn" but with the time on it i become super aggressive and libido uncontrollable but AH maybe help obese people since fat belly neutralises DHT ;)

http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/191/3/637.full

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry Rulk but I run the old AH with Atkins Diet below 20g a day for 6 weeks and was the MOST OUSTANDING CYCLE of my life was SICK and AMAZING my veins simply pop out like "pop corn" but with the time on it i become super aggressive and libido uncontrollable but AH maybe help obese people since fat belly neutralises DHT ;)

AH is going to be the least ideal for anyone that is obese. Hell, any hormonal substance (except for maybe T4/T3) would not be a good idea for anyone that is obese since they obviously have a major fault in their lifestyle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Very nice to hear... I just switched to a high fat, moderate protein, low carb diet while on AH

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Have you considered giving the new Hard a try?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think an 11-oxo bridge after the AH/AL would make recovery EVEN EASIER! I can't say for sure though. It should already me minimally suppressive.

jk47

Awards
How would you eat on this stack? Obviously it depends on your goal but say it's to lean bulk or recomp, eat at maintenance? Above? What about during pct?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you eat on this stack? Obviously it depends on your goal but say it's to lean bulk or recomp, eat at maintenance? Above? What about during pct?
If you're looking at a recomp or a lean bulk, then eat roughly at maintenance calories with extra cardio.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It also depends on how your body handles carbs/fats/proteins... if you can't even eat low-GI carbs without getting puffy/fat, then a low-carb diet is key.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It also depends on how your body handles carbs/fats/proteins... if you can't even eat low-GI carbs without getting puffy/fat, then a low-carb diet is key.
Remember that GI is a pretty useless tool unless you're eating carb-only meals.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember that GI is a pretty useless tool unless you're eating carb-only meals.
True that's why I throw in 3 handfuls of sour patch kids with my coconut oil/chicken meals.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys always low-dose the SERM when you run the TRS??