To guys who have used P-mag/H-drol: How much increase in strength?

navidd85

Awards
Just to give an idea to future users (including me) of P-mag/H-drol about how much increase in strength they should expect, I ask the guys who have used P-mag or H-drol before, to say how much they could lift before their cycle and how much after their cycle and if they could lift that much even 3 months after finishing the cycle in the following famous exercises:
Chest:
Barbell Bench Press
Hammer Grip Incline DB Bench Press
Dumbbell Flyes
-----
Biceps:
Alternate Hammer Curl
Preacher Curl
If there's any other exercise that is not in the list and you had an increase of weight in that, you can name that too.
PS. I know that strength is totally dependent on diet and training.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I ran helladrol at 100mg for 6 weeks and stacked with another non-methyl @ 300mg for 6 weeks. My strength went through the roof and is staying up thus far in PCT. I got a lot stronger...but strength is relative to the individual.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
when i ran h-drol a year ago i think my starting bench was 225 for 5 reps. went up to 225 for 10 reps. squats were at 285 for 8 reps. went up to 315 for 8 reps.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I just finished running P-mag 20 days ago at 75mg. I have a full log which you can view the numbers itself..strength went up but it wasn't through the roof crazy. The biggest upside is that 20 days into PCT, I'm still setting PR's.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran p-mag @ 100mg for 4 weeks not too long ago. I'd say all my compound lifts went up 10-15lbs. bi/tri stuff probably went up 5-10lbs which is great. I've found p-mag to be great in the area of "strength gains."

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
thats odd, you must be doing something right lol
Lol not sure if you remember my log, but it's the one with torem, titanium, erase and daa. :D

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torem is awesome for PCT, i like your stack there Kash.... really solid.