beginning aas

L

lombardi727

Awards
hey everyone this is my first post on this website. I appreciate any advice or comments you have to share on my post.

Ok so im just going to get straight to the point.. im 18 years old heading off to college. i've been bodybuilding for 3 years now. im 6'0 and 195lbs and plan to keep bulking until my first competition (couple years from now). I'm just coming off a 6 week epistane cycle and using 10mg nolva and 25mg clomid along with a natural test booster for pct. i will come off pct around august 15th. i was able to get my hands on 2 and 1/2 vials of test e, along with 80 20mg dbol tabs, and oral winstrol. i am trying to plan out the best two cycles i can with these. now before u flame me for being too young i have done my research and have goals i want to achieve in the longrun with bodybuilding. i have a good diet with about 4000 clean calories a day and i train with a very high intensity at least 5 times a week. anyway, my friend was pushing me to do a d bol solo cycle but after doing my research i decided that was a stupid idea. then i thought about winny solo but i have always found that a test base is always optimal. so i am thinking of running a low dose of test e twice with each of these orals for 2 cycles. i have PLENTY of serms on hand. this will be my first cycle of real aas. can anyone give their own opinions or advice??
-what two cycles would u reccommend?
-how long should i wait after epistane pct to begin test for best results?

thanks everyone!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're too young, but you already know that.

I know this seems like a better option, but your natural test levels should be so high right now that even an epi cycle wasn't a smart idea. If I were you, I'd go get some blood work done and I sure as heck wouldn't try another cycle without knowing that all of my levels were fine after PCT.

And if you're set on doing this, which most are, then you at least need to wait a good 2 months minimum after your PCT wraps up before starting anything else.

I am in NO way advocating that.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
your 18 bro, read the rules... none of us can give you advice on what to do unless we want to get banned...Doesnt mean you cant google a ton and learn from other people's questions though... Plenty of people have posted their experiences...

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
DO IT!

..I look forward to your post five years from now asking everyone why you are 23 and have libido issues.

L

lombardi727

Awards
ya i was going to wait till january to begin so i have a lot of time off... i gain 18lbs on epistane and i have 3 days left. Most bodybuilders that are successful today started around this age. i know its not a smart idea..at all... but i just wanted any advice i could get

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately im sure it's true that a lot of BB's get started on AAS early. Didn't Arnold admit to taking AAS when he was 17 / 18?

L

lombardi727

Awards
yes.. he was taking doses of d bol that scared the hell out of ppl.. we're talking like 80mgs a day.. look that up its crazy. but thats bc it was legal back then and cheap. it was passed around the gym like candy. at least im going to have a test base with it