The Dianabol Bridge Explained

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it on a few boards to include AF and AI, so I figured I'd post it here to see what everyone thinks.

The Dianabol Bridge Explained

Written by: Fonz

"I've been reading some of the posts regarding this bridge and some of them are truly from left-field.
First of, this is a BRIDGE. OK? a B-R-I-D-G-E.

Your LH function and Test levels are supposed to RECOVER.

Ok, now having said that.
Here's the pharmo-kinetics behind Methandrostenelone, brand name Dianabol.

10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by 5 times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone
by 50-70%.

The reason why dianabol is a good choice for a bridge is that its VERY anti-catabolic. It also dopaminergic. Giving you the benefits of increased CNS strength modulation by its androgenic mode of action. Androgens, in case you don't know, increase neuro-muscular function, thus STRENGTH.

OK. Now, lets delve into the metabolic chemistry behind dianabol's choice as a bridging agent.

When are testosterone levels highest? Answer: In the AM, thats when.

Your body releases a tesosterone spike in the morning. This is when tesosterone levels are highest.

When are Insulin levels lowest? Answer: In the AM thats when.

Low insulin levels=increased protein used as fuel. (Also fat, but protein is also being converted to glucose via glucogenesis)

OK, here is where dball's short half-life works for us (Its 3.2-4.5 hrs btw)
Lets take Subject X.

He's in bridging mode. He has just woken up. The body is about to release tesosterone, thus creating a spike.
His insulin levels are low. His LH and test levels are very low.

He pops 10mgs of dianabol. Here is where things get interesting. The 10mgs of dianabol will cause a testosterone
spike WHICH COINCIDES WITH the testosterone released ENDOGENEOUSLY in the AM by the testes.

The body will be partially fooled. It will not entirely detect the increased levels of testosterone (above the normal test sipke), thus LH function WILL REMAIN only partially(Very little actually) suppressed.

In other words, he is "piggy-backing" an extra dose of testosterone on top of the endogeneously reduced one,
thus creating an "inflated" test spike.

Henceforth, LH levels WILL BE ALLOWED TO SLOWLY RECOVER over time. Also, dballs anti-catabolic effect will help curb protein-loss in the morning from low insulogenic levels. HOWEVER, and here is where almost all of you go wrong. You CANNOT GO PAST 10mg of dianabol in the AM
for this bridge to work!!!! Why? Because of the blood levels of dianabol you would generate.

10mg in the AM will be broken down to 5mg in about 4 hrs (Probably less) 5mg of dianabol, is not enough to cause another rise in testosterone levels after the precceeding one. Thus, LH function is allowed to up-regulate.

Anything more(Say 20mgs), will cause a SEDCONDARY testosterone spike which WILL inhibit LH function further, thus not allowing LH function to recover. Oh yeah...100mgs? ROTLMFAO!! Fat chance.
The difference between 20mgs and 10mgs means the difference between allowing LH to recover slowly and not allowing it to.

So, here's the scenario summed up: Beginning: LOW LH and test. Adding the 10mgs dball.

LH is allowed to SLOWLY RECOVER over time as testosterone levels are kept at a level which will not cause muscle-loss. Also, dball's anti-catabolic effects will reduce protein degradation.(Via cortisone reduction)

This is what i call a double positive. You have managed to INCREASE anabolism(Test levels) and DECREASE
catabolism(cortisone), during a bridge to boot!!

The bridge should last 8 weeks, NO LESS. I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore complete LH function. It'll get you 80-90% of the way there but the only way you're going to get your full LH function back is if you go OFF
completely. Anavar WILL NOT restore LH completely either btw.
(In case anybody is wondering.)
The difference is that with anavar you can take it throughout the day and with dball it HAS TO BE
once in the AM."

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Still won't work.. but I have seen that one before..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Would you mind elaborating a tad? :think:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

This article made its rounds around msg boards quite some time ago (possibly up to a year ago).
Most people including myself disregard it as mere ramblings since theres studies that a single administration of a steroid would cause shutdown.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's been disproven (on paper) so many times it's pathetic.
But has anyone ever done it with blood testing? That's what tells the truth.

I think I saw Bobo counter this once.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All you have to do is read one of his first statements:

"10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by 5 times"

Just think about that a little bit...

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Problem # 343: His "article," although I wish it were true, lacks any references and is quite poorly worded, among other things.

This guy claims Testosterone release peaks in the morning...Big Cat says it peaks in the early hours of sleep. Any definitive answer on this?

Are there any studies on exactly how much Dianabol is supressive, and to what extent? I know that any androgen is going to be supressive, but I read that D-Bol is milder than many...not that you'd recover on it, but I'm curious.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly wouldnt hold much of big cats advice too highly either.... alot of his articles are severely flawed

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Dbols effects are mostly due to gene transcription, not necessarily half-life....that in and of itself should be the last word on this subject...EVERYTHING supresses.....even the with the least amount and even the amount when taken at any given time during the course of the day...that is also why there is no need to space out dbol doses every so often....one dose in the AM will get the job done...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I honestly wouldnt hold much of big cats advice too highly either.... alot of his articles are severely flawed
Absolutely....if you're getting your info from internet guru's, then be sure to take their advice with a grain of salt. I'm not saying that they don't know what they're talking about, as I have much respect for most of them. But if you want fact over fiction, then get your info from licensed MD's...although even then, they're sometimes sketchy...albeit your best bet for concrete info...

Everybody tries there best to put forth an effort when trying to make sense of what we do....that alone should make you grateful for all the UG info. But mistakes happen and that's how we learn....although when keeping a closed mind on things, thats when you'll be outcasted... :twisted:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But much of it is true even though its outdated. Nobody can be 100% right when it comes to science because its ever evolving. If you hold him to those standards then do it for everyone as well.

As for his advice on testosterone release, he's right in that it is 2-3 into REM sleep. THis also hold true with GH and LH pulses.

As for licenesed MD's, go ask your family practioner about HCG and he won't know what your talking about. SO its all relative.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Problem # 343: His "article," although I wish it were true, lacks any references and is quite poorly worded, among other things.

This guy claims Testosterone release peaks in the morning...Big Cat says it peaks in the early hours of sleep. Any definitive answer on this?

Are there any studies on exactly how much Dianabol is supressive, and to what extent? I know that any androgen is going to be supressive, but I read that D-Bol is milder than many...not that you'd recover on it, but I'm curious.
Its very suppressive due to its metabolites. 10mg has shown to suppress 69% of your natural testosterone.

Correction: Its 15mg in that study but I tihnk peopel get the point.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bobo, I wasn't reffering to your PCP bro.....I meant an Endocrinologist, etc...someone who specializes...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo, I wasn't reffering to your PCP bro.....I meant an Endocrinologist, etc...someone who specializes...
Problem is, even they don't agree on what protocols to use. Some hate Androgel, some love it. Some prescribe 3000iu's of HCG, some do 500iu.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Big Cat's knowledge level has risen rapidly, along with his schooling, and he possesses a humility that many at his level do not, in that he freely admits he made mistakes in the past.

I thought he was right on the test. release...I knew about GH in the evening...it seemed logical.

Thanks for the info on Dbol and supression!

size

Awards
  • Established
But much of it is true even though its outdated. Nobody can be 100% right when it comes to science because its ever evolving. If you hold him to those standards then do it for everyone as well.

As for his advice on testosterone release, he's right in that it is 2-3 into REM sleep. THis also hold true with GH and LH pulses.

As for licenesed MD's, go ask your family practioner about HCG and he won't know what your talking about. SO its all relative.
You are 100% correct.

Also, I think many people fail to recognize how difficult it is to get studies published. Having completed research published is an extremely competitive and difficult to achieve. Consequently, completed research often goes unpublished.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You are 100% correct.

Also, I think many people fail to recognize how difficult it is to get studies published. Having completed research published is an extremely competitive and difficult to achieve. Consequently, completed research often goes unpublished.
Exactly, unless there is money to be made, and anabolic steroids have been stigmatized for almost 2 decades now. Too many hoops to jump through and not enough to gain from the development of new products. It took AIDS to kill the stagnation, and the best they could do is just to rehash anavar?! Give me a break, anyway, from personal experience, 10mg halo is the best bridge. I can fully recover, stay hard, and my enzymes don't move at all. DBall aromatizes up to ~40%. Seems like a no brainer at any dose. DHT-like metabolites are going to be a problem w/ most options, like bobo said about the D, unfortunately.

drei

Awards
Why noy just stay on instead of bridge?

When I read about bridging I often ask myself instead of bridging why not just stay on cycle and just lower your dose provided you are using HCG while on?
Or even better use IGF-LR3 since from what I read it spares muscle by being anti-catabolic and causes your muscle cells to split thus adding more muscle and has none of the risk of using androgens. I see this androgen bridge thing all over the boards and it sounds like everyone is beating a dead horse on this. Now that I think about it IGF-LR3 would seem to be the perfect bridge between cycles no?
I'm still a novice when it comes to gear use so please excuse my ignorance on this issue.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Long R3 IGF-1 is GREAT between cycles, as is slin.
They're just not considered a bridge, since bridgin typically refers to running androgens.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried the IGF yet, but that's how I was planning to apply it too. As a "bridge", but slin scares me. Too much potential for fat gains in between cycles.