pct and gyno ??

kojie

Awards
a few questions:

1) is there any similar product such as ergopharm 6-oxo that is good for pct for prohormones, besides nolva, clomid and formastat maybe newer products such as e-form.. etc ??

2) if a person starts to have symptoms of gyno, will clomid be also effective in fighting it, if nolva isn't available ??

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
a few questions:

1) is there any similar product such as ergopharm 6-oxo that is good for pct for prohormones, besides nolva, clomid and formastat maybe newer products such as e-form.. etc ??

2) if a person starts to have symptoms of gyno, will clomid be also effective in fighting it, if nolva isn't available ??
If you have any signs of gyno you need nolva... no if, ands, buts about it. This is the tried and true effective form of pct/anti gyno. You should of had this on hand when you started your cycle. Clomid will NOT, be effective at fighting gyno, only nolva will. The only other thing I can think of for gyno is here:
http://www.blackstarlabs.com/?products_id=109

Although this alone will prolly not clear the problem, it may help.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
There are only 3 compounds that can be used in PCT to restore HPTA function, nolva, clomid, & 6-oxo. Formastat is used to reduce estrogen on-cycle, not effective for post cycle.

No, clomid won't help gyno like Nolva will. Nolva is always available.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like Nolva and 6oxo together.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
how about metacort??
Metacort is not for PCT, it will do nothing for hpta recovery.

If nobody ships research nolva to the Phillipines, try getting nolva tabs from an international online pharmacy.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Do you say this because you doubt the efficacy of 6 oxo or for aome other reason?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cost/benefit of 6-oxo versus nolva... the 6-oxo fails... `nuf said.

ManBeast

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
the site can only be paid via paypal and the philippines isnt listed
Well Damn... :)

The last thing I can suggest is to search around for some online pharmacies that sell it. Find one you believe you can trust and go for it.

kojie

Awards
one last question guys

i have already found some liquid nolva @ lion's nutrition, is there any way to administer this into the body besides injecting ???

ps. i have not started my cycle just planning and researching for my first cycle ever and i just want to make sure that ill have some just in case.... =)

ass2grass

Awards
one last question guys

i have already found some liquid nolva @ lion's nutrition, is there any way to administer this into the body besides injecting ???

ps. i have not started my cycle just planning and researching for my first cycle ever and i just want to make sure that ill have some just in case.... =)
use an oral suringe, you aren't supposed to inject it

DobermanXXL

Awards
go with nolvadex...might wanna look into vitex