pct and gyno ??
- 08-03-2004, 02:47 AM
pct and gyno ??
a few questions:
1) is there any similar product such as ergopharm 6-oxo that is good for pct for prohormones, besides nolva, clomid and formastat maybe newer products such as e-form.. etc ??
2) if a person starts to have symptoms of gyno, will clomid be also effective in fighting it, if nolva isn't available ??
- 08-03-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally Posted by kojie
Although this alone will prolly not clear the problem, it may help.
- 08-03-2004, 08:19 AM
There are only 3 compounds that can be used in PCT to restore HPTA function, nolva, clomid, & 6-oxo. Formastat is used to reduce estrogen on-cycle, not effective for post cycle.
No, clomid won't help gyno like Nolva will. Nolva is always available.
08-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Personally I like Nolva and 6oxo together.
08-03-2004, 08:30 PM
08-03-2004, 08:48 PM
08-03-2004, 08:54 PM
it doenst deliver here in the philippinesOriginally Posted by Jimmy_4
08-03-2004, 09:09 PM
08-03-2004, 10:10 PM
the site can only be paid via paypal and the philippines isnt listedOriginally Posted by Neuromancer
08-04-2004, 08:13 AM
Metacort is not for PCT, it will do nothing for hpta recovery.Originally Posted by kojie
If nobody ships research nolva to the Phillipines, try getting nolva tabs from an international online pharmacy.
08-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Do you say this because you doubt the efficacy of 6 oxo or for aome other reason?
08-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Cost/benefit of 6-oxo versus nolva... the 6-oxo fails... `nuf said.
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
08-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Well Damn...Originally Posted by kojie
The last thing I can suggest is to search around for some online pharmacies that sell it. Find one you believe you can trust and go for it.
08-05-2004, 02:14 AM
one last question guys
i have already found some liquid nolva @ lion's nutrition, is there any way to administer this into the body besides injecting ???
ps. i have not started my cycle just planning and researching for my first cycle ever and i just want to make sure that ill have some just in case.... =)
08-05-2004, 02:21 AM
use an oral suringe, you aren't supposed to inject itOriginally Posted by kojie
08-05-2004, 03:24 AM
08-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spudpunx in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2013, 12:52 AM
- By Lee Van Cleef in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:20 AM
- By FitModel in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:03 AM
- By ironman098 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:04 PM
- By Wider is better in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2004, 01:06 PM