halovar or andromass for first cycle?

jacobk91

Awards
I was originally going to run halo for six weeks but then I read about andromass which sounds great since it bypasses the liver. Only problem is the price. What would be best for a first cycle?Stats are 180 10%. Want to gain 5 to 10 lean lbs

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your issue is price I'd go with Halovar. The only thing you'd need besides the PH is liver support, but even that in some people's opinion is not the needed for something more mild like Halovar. Then the standard PCT you'd have to take with either.

jacobk91

Awards
If your issue is price I'd go with Halovar. The only thing you'd need besides the PH is liver support, but even that in some people's opinion is not the needed for something more mild like Halovar. Then the standard PCT you'd have to take with either.
Price isn't that big of an issue but halo has been around longer and seems like a pretty standard first cycle so I may just go with that

jacobk91

Awards
Oh and what would u recommend. For liver support?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like anything with NAC in it. Many like milk thistle, but if you don't have a poor lipid profile I don't you really NEED it. Look for bulk NAC, or pills. If you want to cover all your bases liver support by SNS, or Cycle assist are the most recommended liver supplements on this board.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where did you hear andromass bypasses the liver? that is where most of the conversion is going to happen.

it just doesn't have an extra alkylation to make it orally available, which makes it less hepatotoxic to the liver.

if you had the money, i'd say go for both. hd @ 50mg + andromass @ w/e the rec dosage is.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where did you hear andromass bypasses the liver? that is where most of the conversion is going to happen.

it just doesn't have an extra alkylation to make it orally available, which makes it less hepatotoxic to the liver.

if you had the money, i'd say go for both. hd @ 50mg + andromass @ w/e the rec dosage is.
Well, his main concern was price...

Andromass is already active and does get processed by the liver is it true. Every supp we take does. the toxicity of Andromass is the toxicity of the steroid itself. And not the methylation of the PH/DS like most of the other popular ones. I liked halovar. A friend of mine only will run Hdrol cycles. And he does it for pretty cheap. Liver support on cycle and PCT/OTC PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the toxicity of Andromass is the toxicity of the steroid itself. And not the methylation of the PH/DS like most of the other popular ones.
wut?

if money is the biggest concern, hd is the best option for a first cycle.

I'd say get 2 bottles just in case, start off with 50mg with the intent to go only 4 weeks, if by week 4 you feel good and want to continue it another 2 weeks to make it six, then you have that extra bottle to use, if you decide to just keep it to 4 weeks, you have another bottle for next time.

for a first cycle, there is zero need to go over 50mg if you have a good clone, the lower the dose, and shorter the cycle, the easier pct will be. the faster you recover, the easier it'll be to keep those lean gains, and sooner you can begin your next cycle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the confusion, it's my understanding the the methylation is the only thing that we are saved from by using the andro series/ nonmethylated PH/DS. The only liver stress we get is the conversion of the compound in the liver. If I am wrong please let us know because the OP is obviously new to this area of supplements and I would hate to have given him wrong advice.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might want to check this review out, just popped up on the PP forums.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroMass hands down, and if money is an issue shoot a rep a PM we will give you 40% off;)

Blaz3

Awards
You Primordial guys have definitely piqued my interest. I'm currently looking for a "mild" PH to run, or at least one that I can run with an OTC PCT. AM looks like a good one to consider. I'm an over-thinker, so I'll be perusing some logs before making any decisions. Side note: The price on AM...yikes. I hope it's worth it. :sad:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You Primordial guys have definitely piqued my interest. I'm currently looking for a "mild" PH to run, or at least one that I can run with an OTC PCT. AM looks like a good one to consider. I'm an over-thinker, so I'll be perusing some logs before making any decisions. Side note: The price on AM...yikes. I hope it's worth it. :sad:
As mentioned, hit up a rep, and they can help you out.

Lol that's debatable for sure
Pleasure to have you back ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol that's debatable for sure
I'm actually intrigued, what's the debate? On AM being good for beginners? I think it being less toxic is a great point for beginners.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was saying it is debatable if andromass is worth the high price or not, as it is because there are basically two sides with their own reasons behind why it would or would not be, which in the past however many months it's been since we've first heard about the andro series, has already been debated until that horse was beaten to pieces.

:thumbsup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was saying it is debatable if andromass is worth the high price or not, as it is because there are basically two sides with their own reasons behind why it would or would not be, which in the past however many months it's been since we've first heard about the andro series, has already been debated until that horse was beaten to pieces.

:thumbsup:
Ah ok, I agree the price is debatable for many simply because of how high it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If China steps up to the plate then maybe, but that probably will not happen anytime soon

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm try out AMS kit I order. I saw Andromass. Thought it looked interesting. I think in next few months after this run I will try the Andromass. What's a good pct for it? Who can I pm for the special? Thx in advance

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm try out AMS kit I order. I saw Andromass. Thought it looked interesting. I think in next few months after this run I will try the Andromass. What's a good pct for it? Who can I pm for the special? Thx in advance
Depends if you want to stay OTC or not. Ideally a SERM + TRS would be an ideal PCT.

If price is a limiting factor on the TRS, hit me up with a PM.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
PM sent?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how the AMS kit vs. Andromass is... I'd be very interested in hearing those comparison.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I will I will run the AMS then I am going to take a month of two off and run some products from you guys ad we will see how that goes. On my way to look at the TRS and I appreciate the pm discount.
Question what if I decide to run your kit 1st I'm going to take a look now.....

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Halo all day. Tried and true, pretty much everyone responds to it. All the guys saying u only need liver support are smokin crack or just dont give a rats a$$ about their bodies. A all in one cycle support is a must ( n2gaurd, cycle assist, life support)

Run it 50/75/75/75/100/100. You will get very good results if your diet and training are spot on. If u have extra coin add in a non meth like p stanz, Katandrol, 11-oxo, etc

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no need to run hd over 75mg for a first cycle. stick with 50mg for 3 weeks, and if you feel like going up, 75mg the next 3 weeks.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why stack katanadrol + support supps + Halodrol (high dosed, multiple bottles) when he can simply run 1 compound and fewer support supps?

Halo all day. Tried and true, pretty much everyone responds to it. All the guys saying u only need liver support are smokin crack or just dont give a rats a$$ about their bodies. A all in one cycle support is a must ( n2gaurd, cycle assist, life support)

Run it 50/75/75/75/100/100. You will get very good results if your diet and training are spot on. If u have extra coin add in a non meth like p stanz, Katandrol, 11-oxo, etc