Biting the SD bullet

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just made a purchase of an SD clone called Super Mass - found a good deal and decided to give it a go before its gone for good. I've only run p-mag, epi, and hdrol before, and I've never had issues with gyno. I prefer shorter cycles, and plan on running this at a low dose - something like 5/5/10, or possibly 5/10/10. Depending on how things progress, I may go a 4th week. I'll also be running a low dose of DHEA (50 mg) in conjunction, along with usual supports - Hawthorne Berry, MT, fish oil, etc. Looking to gain about 8-10 lbs? I gained 11 on my first ever hdrol run - 50/50/50/75, so I'm hoping I respond even better to SD.

Using a serm isn't an option for me, so I'll be using an otc pct, something like this:

800mg I3C wk 1-3
3g DAA wk 1-4
1500mg Fadogia wk 1-4
50 mg 6-bromo wk 2-3
25 mg 6-bromo wk 4-5
(May also add in some brand of testofen)

I know there are serm gods out there frowning upon this already, but from what I've read, you're probably okay without one as long as you don't go over 10mg ed.

Just looking for some feedback on the pct - suggestions, recommendations - I've read the 5mg in 3 weeks thread, and feel confident that this isn't a totally stupid idea...

oze

oze

Awards
Personally, I really think an OTC PCT like yours will be enough for a low dose SD cycle like you're doing. I've seen people use OTC PCT for SD at 30mg ED and had really decent bloodwork (trying to find thread now), so, it should be ok.

I don't understand your PCT formatting, is that weeks 1 - 4 of DAA during the cycle? Or 1 - 4 of PCT? If it's during cycle, I wouldn't bother, just save everything for PCT.

And why are you starting the 6 bromo in the 2nd week?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will it work? yea, so will doing nothing, but this will help a bit more than doing nothing. both both means lead to the road of hpta recovery.

serm is like riding a horse, you otc pct is a bike with low air in the tires, and doing nothing is walking there.

Ession

Awards
Riding a horse? More like driving a motorcycle.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya just go 10/10/10.... And for pct...

Daa 1-4
6 bromo 2-5
Trib (just for the libido increase makes your mind happy)
And some Cort control 1-4

Should be good to go with that.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks manageable to me. Just you might not recover as fast as with a SERM but at that low dosage scheme you may be lucky and hold on to most of your gains :D

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I would consider tossing Erase on the PCT to help with the Cort and Estrogen control.

Then taper off the Erase to not allow for an estrogen bounce after.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I really think an OTC PCT like yours will be enough for a low dose SD cycle like you're doing. I've seen people use OTC PCT for SD at 30mg ED and had really decent bloodwork (trying to find thread now), so, it should be ok.

I don't understand your PCT formatting, is that weeks 1 - 4 of DAA during the cycle? Or 1 - 4 of PCT? If it's during cycle, I wouldn't bother, just save everything for PCT.

And why are you starting the 6 bromo in the 2nd week?
Yep, everything I listed was for pct. As I understand it, estro doesn't start becoming an issue in pct until your body starts churning out more test. So at the beginning of pct, your test and estro are already low, so no need for estro control early in pct. That's why I'm starting the bromo a little later into pct. Someone chime in if I'm off...

will it work? yea, so will doing nothing, but this will help a bit more than doing nothing. both both means lead to the road of hpta recovery.

serm is like riding a horse, you otc pct is a bike with low air in the tires, and doing nothing is walking there.

Good analogy - and point taken. If my circumstances were different, I'd probably use a serm. The precise reason I keep cycles short and plan to low-dose a stronger compound.

Ya just go 10/10/10.... And for pct...

Daa 1-4
6 bromo 2-5
Trib (just for the libido increase makes your mind happy)
And some Cort control 1-4

Should be good to go with that.
I was thinking that already - 10/10/10. I'll probably go with 5mg the first few days to make sure I don't have some sort of screwed up reaction to this stuff, tho.

I would consider tossing Erase on the PCT to help with the Cort and Estrogen control.

Then taper off the Erase to not allow for an estrogen bounce after.
I was thinking about this as well. I'd like to try Erase, but have always had good luck with bromo and I know how I respond to it. Maybe I'll stick with the bromo for this pct. What would you recommend as a standalone cort control other than Erase - high dose vitamin C, or maybe continue with DHEA in pct?

Thanks for all the feedback and advice...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Someone said sd 10 10 10 thats epic fail.

20 30 30 30 ia better, I wouldn't do 6bromo pct i believe it supress further... Id go with clomid abd nolva

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I did sd 30 and anadrol 50 for 8wks

Now im.winstrol 100 sd 30 6 wks..

Its not that toxic

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established

Its not that toxic
Damn bro that's crazy haha

and definitely go above 10/10/10

I'd go with 20/20/20 or 20/20/30

My 4th week on SD wasn't fun really, started to feel "toxic" and my gains tapered off hard. Next time i'll only be doing a 3 week run.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards

Its not that toxic
x2. I usually run it 20/20/30/30/30 to kill 1 whole bottle of SD. Solid cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't listen to jasen he's experienced and knows how his body reactts.
But you could probably get away with 10mg for 6 weeks with the otc pct you have outlined.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If 3 weeks @ 10mg makes you happy, so be it, I wouldn't do it but your not me

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
10/10/10 wasn't a epic fail when his pct is all OTC..... So telling him to go 20/20/30/30 with OTC pct is the epic fail....

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10/10/10 wasn't a epic fail when his pct is all OTC..... So telling him to go 20/20/30/30 with OTC pct is the epic fail....
Yeah, I definitely won't be doing 20/20/30/30 with an otc pct, or any pct for that matter, that's for damn sure! Depending on how I feel, I may bump up to 15 or 20 for week 3, but I'd rather be conservative and save the bitch tits for later :18:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Doing aas for three weeks won't hold real gains, better go low and ryn 5-6wks. solid muscle can't b build in a few weeks...

anemoneman

Awards
I have 10 mg Beastdrol pills. Would a pill ED bring good results or not due to an 8 hr halflife?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Naw but from many exp id assume one could get solid 7lbs+

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll be doing a OTC pct as well. I don't trust google to get a serm I'd rather take my chances and low dose the SD.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be doing a OTC pct as well. I don't trust google to get a serm I'd rather take my chances and low dose the SD.
This is also a good reason to run SD or any PH at a lower dose. IF it gets you results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 10 mg Beastdrol pills. Would a pill ED bring good results or not due to an 8 hr halflife?
I like sd @ 10mg e/d. 20mg is better because the gains made are like boom, but if you're worried about sides, 10mg will bring gains as long as you dose it everyday.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Sd at 40mg u can cut with 900cals and keep muscle, yeaaaaaah arnold style

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your crazy jasen, i love you bro, but your crazy. :lmao:

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
My first sd run was beastdrol and it flat out sucked.... No big gains like everyone says that was at 10/20/20/20...

Have a bottle of a local brand rock solid nutrioan called s mass hopefully I'll get them awesome gains... Gonna run it 20/20/30/30/30 or something like that...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a bottle of mastavol from aps from the uk. I gurantee you it wont suck at 20mg e/d, and will blow you away at 30mg e/d. look up reviews for that sd clone, and i dont think you'll find any negative reveiws, i dont remember ever seeing any.

you can still get it from the uk, it's a bit pricey, but it's good sht. han't tried the new budget sd clones out on the market, but i'll grab one most likely since they're so cheap right now, most likely sd-10.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
10 20 20 etc... Thats ur mistake do 40, when ur in ICU from "being to dam muscular" then come and tell.me its BS loll

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I ran 100mg.winstrol, I'm not impressed. Good pump but somehow I just felt dissapointed from what I really expected to getb out of it...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I need higher dosages to feel anything... Like I only have 4 cycles under my belt.... But for instance pp turnibol I didn't get Amy results untill I was at like 120 everyday at 90 didn't see anything...

Dbol had to go to 65 before the gains came...

Sd no gains at all at 20...got sleeply... And that's about it... And that was with beastdrol that everyone on here was like it's the best... Well it sucked..

Mafesto31

Awards
Same thing happened to me with beastdrol . I'm going to low dose the rest of the beastdrol stacked with dplex and see what if anything happens

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I respect this comment alot. Makes complete sense.