Help with up coming Helladrol diesalbolan stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with up coming Helladrol diesalbolan stack

1. New Member

Help with up coming Helladrol diesalbolan stack

I was wondering from experience has anybody ran them together if so how much and if not why. Thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't recommend running the 2 together for the simple fact that it is 2 methyls (DMZ & Halodrol) and that would be very hard on the liver. Dieselbolan is a stack itself in a bottle with DMZ and M-LMG so it really doesn't need to be stacked with anything. Helladrol stacks very well with Katanadrol. If you are looking to bulk then you want the Diesel. If your goal is to cut or recomp then Helladrol/Katana will be the answer bud
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I wouldn't recommend running the 2 together for the simple fact that it is 2 methyls (DMZ & Halodrol) and that would be very hard on the liver. Dieselbolan is a stack itself in a bottle with DMZ and M-LMG so it really doesn't need to be stacked with anything. Helladrol stacks very well with Katanadrol. If you are looking to bulk then you want the Diesel. If your goal is to cut or recomp then Helladrol/Katana will be the answer bud
    Good to know I'm fairly new to the whole scene just trying to gain being a hard gainer. If I'm running diesel how would the cycle go? I just finished rpn havoc so I'm kinda lost now. Can I mesh the 2 or again is it not good? What if anything can I use with diesel to see massive results?
    •   

4. New Member

you will see massive results with diesel in itself. I will be running a similar product called phorce by phantom labs soon. I have opened a thread for my log today, be sure to check it out.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oboy View Post
    Good to know I'm fairly new to the whole scene just trying to gain being a hard gainer. If I'm running diesel how would the cycle go? I just finished rpn havoc so I'm kinda lost now. Can I mesh the 2 or again is it not good? What if anything can I use with diesel to see massive results?
    The diesel alone will give great mass gains. No need to stack anything with it.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    The diesel alone will give great mass gains. No need to stack anything with it.
    This.

And when did you finish the Havoc? Did you make sure to run PCT?

I'd wait a good 2 months after finishing PCT before jumping into anything else (minimum).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. New Member

I finished havoc and it really didnt do anything for me. Its been over 1 month since I ran epi so im on pct and liver support. I appreciate all the advice guys it seems like evrywhere I go to get advice their a bunch of dbags.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just remember that time on cycle plus time of PCT equals time needed off before starting another cycle. Example=4 wk cycle + 4 week PCT= 8 weeks off before starting another cycle
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I would also take some LCLT to clean your receptors too. The cycle will be much more effective.

I would hop onto a SARM, osta will put a few lb on you while you wait til you can run the DBV2
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oboy View Post
    I finished havoc and it really didnt do anything for me. Its been over 1 month since I ran epi so im on pct and liver support. I appreciate all the advice guys it seems like evrywhere I go to get advice their a bunch of dbags.
    Just a couple question. What did you run havoc at, also what's your pct looking like? I personally had incredible results with hmg xtreme (havoc/episode clone) but different people respond differently. What was your diet like?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy33 View Post
    Just a couple question. What did you run havoc at, also what's your pct looking like? I personally had incredible results with hmg xtreme (havoc/episode clone) but different people respond differently. What was your diet like?
    Epi is hit of miss for some people. You could of done great and his cycle could of been total sh!t
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Epi is hit of miss for some people. You could of done great and his cycle could of been total sh!t
    Yeah, that's what I've been told. It's crazy how stuff like that works. Just wanted to make sure the diet was solid as well before completely ruling it out.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Just remember that time on cycle plus time of PCT equals time needed off before starting another cycle. Example=4 wk cycle + 4 week PCT= 8 weeks off before starting another cycle
    Definitely take this to heart.

And adding LCLT to your upcoming cycle whenever it's time for that is a good idea, as well. OSTA in the mean time wouldn't be bad, either.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  14. New Member

what doesage should i take?
  15. New Member

yea my diet is pretty solid, I eat alot of MRE for past couple weeks so I deff getting my calorie and protien intake.

Similar Forum Threads

1. trifecta stack coming up
    By brevian in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:24 AM
  2. Beastdrol Helladrol Stack??
    By swish1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
  3. Up coming stack - need help please
    By avenue Red in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 12:52 PM
  4. NutraPlanet TNT Stackô - Coming Soon!
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 04:18 PM
  5. NutraPlanet TNT Stackô - Coming Soon!
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 01:40 PM