Buying LG Sceince Trifecta Stack need Help

sparkman1006

Awards
Buying LG Sceince Trifecta Stack Should I get the one with free Sub Sterone 4oz or free LG SCIENCES GHenerate 4 fl.oz and do I take this the same time I am on
M1D and Methyl Masterdrol XL or wait..Thanks Looking for Lean Muscle and loose body fat and gain strength..

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would start the GHenerate on cycle with M1D + Methyl Masterdol XL and use throughout PCT. I think the Sub Sterone would be great to use alongside Formadrol or T-911 during PCT. I would probally pick up another bottle of Sub Sterone if funds allow.

sparkman1006

Awards
..Thanks man..do i need to buy anything else to help protect my liver or so on..do i need to take 2 weeks before starting this cycle..Also I have restated training last time i trained was 10 yrs ago was steady gym goer then. I recently been training again 5 days a week for a year..should i start this now or wait a year or 2..Doing my
research

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
..Thanks man..do i need to buy anything else to help protect my liver or so on..do i need to take 2 weeks before starting this cycle..Also I have restated training last time i trained was 10 yrs ago was steady gym goer then. I recently been training again 5 days a week for a year..should i start this now or wait a year or 2..Doing my
research
I wouldnt worry too much about your liver because it's a non methylated cycle, but for overall liver health for having hormones being added to your system I would just take in some NAC, upregulates gluthotione production and recycling. Gluthotione is the anti oxidant that repairs the liver.