Zinc on-cycle?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Hey everyone,

I am currently planning my PH cycle, and I was wondering whether the supplementation of zinc is advised. I was planning on dosing at 100mg per day on-cycle, however, since zinc acts as a natural aromatase inhibitor thereby hindering the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, I was thinking that it might limit gains due to reduced estrogen.

Any thoughts?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Why are you dosing zinc that high?? That's going to deplete your copper, and if you are worried about aromatization, then no zinc is not nearly good enough, I highly doubt it would help at all. You need an AI if you are worried about aromatization.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
No, I think you misunderstood. I am worried that the decreased estrogen will limit the gains that I get on-cycle, because I recently read that estrogen is also important for gains. I am not worried about aromatization.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thats way too high IMO, it may block anabolism, a dose of 35 mgs dly is adequate, much over that and it could compromise your immune system.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Ok, I'll dose around 35mg. Would that be a limiting factor for size gains or is it ok to dose like that on-cycle?

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll dose around 35mg. Would that be a limiting factor for size gains or is it ok to dose like that on-cycle?
Not at all, men need zinc its good for test production and keeping the prostate small. JMO