btpb short cycles vs long cycles?

1. New Member
    Answers

btpb short cycles vs long cycles?

what do you all think about the short cycles outlined in Building the Perfect Beast?
    I beleive the principles outlined was to trigger growth before the body has a chance to respond..

Well in the book it said something about long cycles not working because the body will raise cortisol/other hormones inorder to reach homeostasis, and that short cycles will be better because the body wont be able to respond...
    for example
    '3 stage max androgen phase'
    day 1 & 3 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 100mg
    day 5 & 7 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 50mg
    day 9 & 11 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 25mg

day 13-23= eq 100mg/ed

day 24 & 26= eq 50mg + deca 150mg

day 28, 30, 32, 34 = deca 200mg

day 36 = deca 100mg + tren 50mg

day 38, 40, 42= tren 100mg

2. Senior Member
    Answers

I am not sure about that. I will be interested in the response you get from this post. For myself that looks too complex. I would much rather run prop/fina/dbol for 6 weeks and do the PCT the week after. As you posted that cycle the PCT for it would start week 9.

3. Professional Member
    Answers

Personally I like the idea's of Author L Rea on cycles in fact I"m running one right now which is based off information and idea's from Building the Perfect Beast. This cycle took me about 2-3 weeks to write down and plan out on paper. I like his use of stages in a cycle, but what I followed most was his ideas and use of things to control estrogen and cortisol when coming out of a cycle. These two things are very important in keeping that LBM you've worked so hard for while "ON"

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

What are his suggestions for estro/cortisol control? I'm coming off a long PH cycle at the end of the week.

I'll be doing the usual nolva maybe with a 7 oxo dermal.

5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    What are his suggestions for estro/cortisol control? I'm coming off a long PH cycle at the end of the week.

I'll be doing the usual nolva maybe with a 7 oxo dermal.
    Bump, tell what he recommends. Please....

6. Professional Member
    Answers

Well what he recommends is first controlling estrogen throughout the entire cycle not suppressing it. Then towards the second half of the cycle (in my case but again depending on what your doing it may be better throughout the whole cycle) you want to add in a aromatase inhibitor to inhibit the aromatization of androgens to estrogen to prevent a build up of estrogen in your system. So when your coming out of a cycle you have less estrogen induced negative feed back loop inhibiting HPTA function.

As for cortisol 7oxo seems to be a good supp to use also PS and he also recommends cytadren. Cytadren which basically inhibits estrogen and also allows for suppression of catabolic hormone production, cortisol. But it's a strong drug and a possible rebound effect could take place. I recommend reading Building the Perfect beast there's so much more I can't really get into it. It would take forever to explain, I had to read the book a few times to fully grasp some of the concepts.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 01:25 AM
  2. long cycles vs short cycles
    By joub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 10:44 PM
  3. long cycle/short cycle...propositions...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 02:23 PM
  4. High doses of short esters vs. long esters...
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:25 AM
  5. Year Long cycle revisited
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 08:04 AM