i think i have gyno

ilcrba

Awards
I took M-LMG for 3 weeks at 75mg. Then was off of it for 2-3 weeks because of personal reasons. Had no PCT or AI. Then started taking M-Stane (Sdrol clone) at 10mg a day for 3 weeks. After that I started taking Nolva at 20mg. I noticed my nips were puffy like the 2nd guy in the "If you think you have gyno" sticky. I ordered some Letrozole and have taken it for about 1.5 weeks now and have not noticed any kind of difference. I squeezed both nips today and nothing came out of the left one but a little bit of liquid came out of the right. I feel no lump, they arnt tender. The just look abnormal.

When standing straight up with my arms down on my side, I look down and can see my pec dip in and then dip back out on the outside of my nip area. Hard to explain but it looks just like the 2nd picture in the sticky.

I did the taper up to 2.5mg of Letro and have did 2.5mg for about 5 days. No change at all. I have noticed my libidio has dropped but that is it.

Anyone have any advice? Keep taking the Letro? Or what should I do?

Thanks!

EDIT: When I pull my shoulders back and stick my chest out, my chest flattens and the puffyness goes away. But with my normal posture the puffyness is there.

EDIT AGAIN: When I got out of the shower I noticed that it wasn't very noticable. Almost looked like it was completely gone.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
If its gyno it sounds like a prolactin induced problem. That would make sense with the LMG. You need to look up on treating prolactin induced gyno.

Nolva apparently can be insufficient PCT for compunds like superdrol so I hear often on threads like these.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It gets hysterical. The best thing to do IMO is take a break from all supps and exercise, let your system norm out. Gyno takes a long time of regular androgen use to really manifest, that is if your over 21, under that, it could be serious.

ilcrba

Awards
I have been looking up treating prolactin induced gyno. Would you recommend just running Nolva with some DHT gel?

Also, I am 21. The only thing I have been taking within the last month was some Nolva and now Letro.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt take anything. I would lay off anything that increases test, including sex and exercise, you dont want to be 50 and have a nice pair of boobs, just cause you wanted 20 inch guns when you were younger.

ilcrba

Awards
What about vitamins? I just bought some B6 vitamins cause I heard they help.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Probably not harmful IMO, provided theres no mega dose.

ilcrba

Awards
I will take 2-300mg a day. And I have been reading that there is no such thing as prolactin gyno. Gyno is the bump under the nipple and prolactin is just a build-up of milk (like a women during pregnancy) behind the nipple.

Ok, let me straighten something out which seems to
have become the subject of "bro folklore". There is no such thing as "prolactin
gyno" You either have gyno or not. Gyno is caused by elevated estrogen compared
to androgens circulating.

Prolactin can and does augment the effects of
gyno though, making it worse and also helping with the leaking nipples.

Prolactin is usually only elevated when estrogen is elevated therefore
rather than just try to treat the effects of raised prolactin you will probably
find you need to also treat raised estrogen.

First things first though,
you really need bloodwork to see what hormones (if any) are elevated and work
from there.

Note that treating raised prolactin in isolation if estrogen
is elevated is a waste of time as you will just find that the prolactin rises
straight back up again unless you get your estrogen under control.

If
estrogen is elevated you can use an AI to bring it under control. But only if
estrogen is elevated.

I would suspect (although it would be impossible
to know the best treatment for sure without bloodwork) that you are probably
going to need a SERM (raloxifene is usually best), possibly with an AI if
estrogen is raised and if Prolactin is elevated maybe a low dose of Dostinex.

ilcrba

Awards
I will try to get pics later today. I have been reading and it seems that Pramipexole or Cabergoline would work for this. However Prami has bad sides and Caber is only good in pil form. Anyone have any advice?

Dahollow

Awards
I will take 2-300mg a day. And I have been reading that there is no such thing as prolactin gyno. Gyno is the bump under the nipple and prolactin is just a build-up of milk (like a women during pregnancy) behind the nipple.

Ok, let me straighten something out which seems to
have become the subject of "bro folklore". There is no such thing as "prolactin
gyno" You either have gyno or not. Gyno is caused by elevated estrogen compared
to androgens circulating.

Prolactin can and does augment the effects of
gyno though, making it worse and also helping with the leaking nipples.

Prolactin is usually only elevated when estrogen is elevated therefore
rather than just try to treat the effects of raised prolactin you will probably
find you need to also treat raised estrogen.

First things first though,
you really need bloodwork to see what hormones (if any) are elevated and work
from there.

Note that treating raised prolactin in isolation if estrogen
is elevated is a waste of time as you will just find that the prolactin rises
straight back up again unless you get your estrogen under control.

If
estrogen is elevated you can use an AI to bring it under control. But only if
estrogen is elevated.

I would suspect (although it would be impossible
to know the best treatment for sure without bloodwork) that you are probably
going to need a SERM (raloxifene is usually best), possibly with an AI if
estrogen is raised and if Prolactin is elevated maybe a low dose of Dostinex.
Nice post.

ilcrba

Awards
Update with whats going on. I still have Liquid Nolvadex with me and I have B6. I took the B6 at 500mg for two days right before bed and then stopped after those two days. Havent taken anything since then and it looks like it is getting worse.

Pics
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/img0012wcs.jpg
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/img0017wn.jpg

I have ordered some Erase and some P-5-P. Plan to take 1-2 pills of Erase a day and 150mg of P-5-P a day when they get in. If anyone has any Cabergoline, Dostinex and or Cabaser and would send me some I WOULD PAY. I just dont have the time to order from a pharmacy site as I have only 2 weeks to get the stuff in before my squadron stops accepting mail.

Thanks!!!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the looks of it, I would say it was just a little chest fat. I wouldn't be too concerned unless you have pain and/or a lump under the nipples.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
just fyi, its not b6 that lowers prolactin.

b5/p5p

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
vitex too.

Forged bromo is much better tho

Dont take the nolva, letro at 2.5 for a wks and taper down.

ilcrba

Awards
I have p-5-p on way with Erase. I did Letro and it did nothing for me except destroy libidio.

ilcrba

Awards
just a update.. i lost a/c so it is really hot in here and it looks worse. I have been doing nolva at 20mg and b6 at 300mg. and doesnt seem to be getting better. any more advice?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
dude, if there is no lump, cut that fat and you wont even see it, That is most likey not gyno

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just a update.. i lost a/c so it is really hot in here and it looks worse. I have been doing nolva at 20mg and b6 at 300mg. and doesnt seem to be getting better. any more advice?
Yeah, I think you're starting to panic and its screwing with your perception of what gyno is. Any hard lumps under your nipples? Any pain? Puffy nips and gyno aren't the same thing. My nips got a little puffy with epi before and started to freak a little. After a week or so, they were back to normal. Also, if you're constantly feeling your nips and mashing on them, this can cause them to puff out some, as well. IMHO, you have a little chest fat and maybe some puffiness - but I highly doubt its gyno. Try to relax and focus on something else for a while - and stop touching your titties!

ilcrba

Awards
LOL. Thanks. I also posted this on another forum and all of them said it was just fat. I feel fat now ha. I dont do any cardio but I think I will start doing it right away now. I hurt my knee doing high rep squats and Navy Dr told me I sprained my knee and gave me Naproxen 500mg which do nothing so I am going to go back. I look up the symtoms and Osgood Disease meets the symptoms exactly. Hopefully i can get healed cause it kinda hurts to run on it. Thank you everyone for helping me on this. I am going to go with it not being gyno. I dont really play with them much but i do lay on my stomach and press them up against walls and such when I lean against things. I will cut that out though.

If anyone has any tips on how to cut some BF that would be great! Thanks everyone here!!!!!!!