First post and looking for some direction.

ecs11

Awards
Hey guys. My name is Eric.

I am looking for a complete package deal, real simple combo of PH, PCT, and whatever else I need to prevent bitchtits, etc. I am concerned with side effects, reputation, and results of the products. I have read about epistane, and it looks legit. This will be my first cycle. There is too much information to sift through!

I have been lifting for a while, been active my whole life. I have used jack3d, deer antler, and l-arginene and glutamine.

I weigh 180lbs and I am 5-9. 23 years old.

Anyways, I am looking to gain for 6 weeks (and keep!), then cut and lose my mini-gut.

I am looking for an overall stack (er whatever) that one of you has used, and it was legit.

No reps. Eat me.

Note: I am starting a new job in 2 weeks, so the last thing I want is a mental change (agressiveness, etc).

Thoughts?

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol and epistane seem to be run alot for first timers... Search hdrol...I know there are alot of logs and cycles put together on here that could help you out.

ecs11

Awards
thanks!

What do you guys think of RPN HAVOC, PCT MAXX, and LIVER MAXX? Just an idea.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
thanks!

What do you guys think of RPN HAVOC, PCT MAXX, and LIVER MAXX? Just an idea.
I suggest you get your diet and training down for a solid year or two, or three. Then run a test base at 500mgs/week for 12 weeks and run epistane for the first 4-5 weeks. Test is the best first time cycle.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I wouldn't recommend epistane as a first cycle. My first cycle was epistane, and although there are rarely any sides, the gains are not very big. Especially if you are not using it to break a plateau. Wouldn't recommend superdrol either, so maybe something like H-drol or M-LMG?

ecs11

Awards
Here is what i'm thinking...

Hdrol 50/50/50/50 - CEL - Is this enough for gains? Is 4 weeks enough; I have read 6 weeks is where it's at...?
Cycle Assist - CEL
for PCT use iForce Reversitol Hormonal Regulator V2 84 Caps

am i in the right direction? Anything else needed for pct?

Thanks guys

PILEGGI78563

PILEGGI78563

Awards
skip all the prohormones and just go straight to injecting sh!t into your body :saevil:

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
you can do a 6 week cycle if you wish. Obviously, you'd have to see how your body is responding and if you have any negative sides that you can't handle. Apart from that, I think a 6 week cycle would be a good idea, however, I would dose like this:

50/75/75/75/100/100

or

50/50/75/75/75/75

It depends on what you want. Some people hit their sweet spot at 75mg and do not need to bump to 100 in the last weeks, it depends on how your body reacts and if you feel your gains are enough.

For PCT I would always have a real SERM like nolvadex or Clomid

ecs11

Awards
Thanks!

So, don't real SERMS require prescriptions? What do you suggest if I am unable to attain Nolva or Clomid?

Also, will I be experiencing a change in mood/personality from this stack?

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Thanks!

So, don't real SERMS require prescriptions? What do you suggest if I am unable to attain Nolva or Clomid?

Also, will I be experiencing a change in mood/personality from this stack?
Yes, nolva and clomid require prescriptions. You can try getting one, although I can see this being a great session at the doctors with you trying to explain him why you need a drug against breast cancer :D

Jokes aside, check legit online pharmacies, where you will have no trouble whatsoever ordering without a prescription.

As for mood swings, everyone is different, so I can't tell you. I guess you should expect increased aggression though, which is a common thing that occurs with pretty much all PHs