A little advice for a noob...

kangarew113

Awards
Hi everyone, this is my first post after months of reading and learning. A little about me, I'll be 35 in August and stand 6' and weigh around 225. I'm around 18% body fat and have went from 282 to my current weight in about 8 months. I have been lifting fairly hard for about the same length of time and am quite happy with the progress I have made. I started a stack of Dieselbolan 2.0 and Katanadrol 2.0 about 3 weeks ago and am very happy with the progress I have made. I'm prepping for my PCT and wanted some honest opinions regarding my selections and some advice for staying lean. My biggest fear is that I will come off cycle and blow up again. My diet is not sparkling clean but very good. I'm in taking around 180-240g of protein daily and am eating right at maintenance levels (mostly because of my fear of getting fat again). I have not exceeded recommended dosage but have taken a day off here and there where I didn't take either. My PCT will consist of Forma Stanozol, AI Post Cycle support, PES Erase and I have some AGGuys L-Nol on hand "just in case". I need some help with dosing or should I just start at the lowest recommended and work up judging by how my body responds? I have also taken Forged liver support and Forged Bromo for the duration of the cycle. Sides are minimal so far, and I feel like I did the right things (most of the time anyway). Thanks in advance for the help.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
add in a bottle of hcgenerate of phytoserms, 5 pumps of forma am+pm, 1 cap erase starting wk2 for 45 days

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you have both Erase and Formastanozol (both AIs), I would use 1 cap Erase per day and half dose of Formastanozol per day so you do not drop estrogen too low. I would also add in a good test booster such as phytoserms-347 or HCGenerate

kangarew113

Awards
Thanks guys, got my HCGen on order... Do you guys think I should stay away from the L-Nolv completely or just watch for estrogen issues and use only if needed?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would still use the SERM no matter what man. Better safe than sorry