Clen T3 Yohimbe stack

arnoldfan001

Awards
Im at about 16-18% bf and am looking to get below 15%. I'm 6'1" and about 220 at this time. I have made reasonable progress with normal weight training and cardio from about 250 4 or 5 months ago. I have about 6 years or so of experience in training and I have only ran a mild pro hormone in my experience. I have become more concerned with losing some fat in the last year or so. I have looked into a substance that was made by Axio Labs in the past called CYX3 and I cant find it anymore so I am looking to combine all of its ingredients by stacking Clen T3 and Yohimbe. I have a pretty high resistance to stimulants and Thermos from my past experience. I also have read that taking a mild dose of an anabolic may be needed to combat the catabolic effects of the stack. Can anyone confirm or deny this and if so can I have a recommendation on what to use? Any other suggestions on some support supplements or anything else are welcome as well

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im at about 16-18% bf and am looking to get below 15%. I'm 6'1" and about 220 at this time. I have made reasonable progress with normal weight training and cardio from about 250 4 or 5 months ago. I have about 6 years or so of experience in training and I have only ran a mild pro hormone in my experience. I have become more concerned with losing some fat in the last year or so. I have looked into a substance that was made by Axio Labs in the past called CYX3 and I cant find it anymore so I am looking to combine all of its ingredients by stacking Clen T3 and Yohimbe. I have a pretty high resistance to stimulants and Thermos from my past experience. I also have read that taking a mild dose of an anabolic may be needed to combat the catabolic effects of the stack. Can anyone confirm or deny this and if so can I have a recommendation on what to use? Any other suggestions on some support supplements or anything else are welcome as well
I can confirm this to be true in most cases though I know people who can run that stack and keep their muscle just fine.I'd stack it with protodrol.

support supps I'd pick up some liv 52 or n2guard.krill oil.femara to have on hand and clomid or nova for pct

also since your running t3 I'd pick up some T3-PCT to help your thyroid bounce back faster. here is a link to research it at length.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT/T-3-PCT-p94.html

kom01

kom01

Awards
Hey mate, if your struggling to loose weight it means that your diet is not in check. Anyway, as mich29 said T3 tends to be catabolic, however it depends on the dosage you take it at. If you would like to add a prohormone, I would look into epistane but make sure you read up on SERMS and also the correct support supps to take with it. In addition, I think you should try find UNREAL
s thread about recomping, because it will assist you with loosing fat and building some quality muscle.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Hey mate, if your struggling to loose weight it means that your diet is not in check. Anyway, as mich29 said T3 tends to be catabolic, however it depends on the dosage you take it at. If you would like to add a prohormone, I would look into epistane but make sure you read up on SERMS and also the correct support supps to take with it. In addition, I think you should try find UNREALs thread about recomping, because it will assist you with loosing fat and building some quality muscle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Weight Loss 0