Please Advise (Honest Opinions)

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm not new to prohormones, but I must say that I am much more intelligent than I once was. I have used them in the past without fully researching what I was doing. I have done a lot of research this time and would like to know if I am on point or if I should make some tweaks.

My diet is on point and I consume more than a gallon of water/day.

The below cycle will be my first with Magnamass. Please look at it, absorb it and give me as much feed back as possible.

Pre-Cycle is 2 weeks long
Cycle is 5 weeks long
Post-Cycle is 6 weeks long

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
..................................................................................................................................................

Pre-Cycle:

Milk Thistle
Omega 3-6-9
Mens One a Day

On-Cycle:

Cycle Support
Milk Thistle
Magna Mass or Havoc
Cissus
Flintstone Chewables

Post-Cycle

Cycle Support
Milk Thistle
Cissus
Clomid
Mens One a Day

Last edited:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
flintstone chewables lol. no hating, i take chewy spiderman gummy vitamins and they are really tasty. kinda like fruit snacks. what dose would you run the havoc at? also, is this the magna mass that has hd,sd, and m-lmg in it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say I'm brushed up on the contents of the Flintstones vitamins, but just make sure it's comparable to something like Orange Triad, NOW ADAM or something similar. Mainly make sure it's not underdosed and includes what you need.

Outside of that, in theory your cycle looks fine. You may want to consider a natural test-booster, in PCT, too. Just your preference.

Meister

Meister

Awards
laser:

I was planning running Havoc at:

20/20/30/30/30

Yes, this is the same Magnamass that you are speaking of.

Beast:

Do you not feel that the Clomid would be enough? If you feel it should be stacked, with what? (Anabolic Extreme PCT or Regenerate)

Meister

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ahhh no one else see's he dropping the omega's????

Dont do that man, in fact up them on cycle to 7-9 ED. I would also get a natural t booster(a good one, hcgen) alongside the clomid and start a light AI two wks into pct for 4wks. Dont want any estrogen rebound after the clomid.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
If you have a bad income i would just go with cheap clomid.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast:

Do you not feel that the Clomid would be enough? If you feel it should be stacked, with what? (Anabolic Extreme PCT or Regenerate)

Meister
ahhh no one else see's he dropping the omega's????

Dont do that man, in fact up them on cycle to 7-9 ED. I would also get a natural t booster(a good one, hcgen) alongside the clomid and start a light AI two wks into pct for 4wks. Dont want any estrogen rebound after the clomid.
I didn't notice the drop off of the omegas; that's what I get for quickly looking over something. Yes, you'll want to keep that as a staple at all times and just up it during cycle.

And Meister, what gymrat said is what I'd recommend for addition to PCT. But, that's entirely up to you, too. I'd go pretty comprehensive just to make sure I don't lose any gains, but everyone has their preferences.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Gym/Beast:Omegas will definitely be added. (I did not even think about it) Thanks! I'll also start researching T-Boosters and most likely ask for opinions on what I choose.

Also: I planned on a Havoc Cycle, but for some reason went with Halovar/Winabol stack instead. Will drop the cycle to 4 weeks long and keep the PCT as 6 weeks. I'll start researching half life for these two, but I believe they are both 6 hours. I don't remember where I read that.

Thanks Again!!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I agree with gymrat and beast, your gonna want an AI in your pct if you are using clomid as your serm.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if you are talking about the half life of h-drol i think its something like 12 - 16 hours. as for the orastan a (winabol) i dont know the half life of it, but i do know that you need to run it around 200mg. if you were running it solo it would be about 300 - 350mg, but i imagine you are stacking it with h-drol to keep your gains very lean so 200mg or so should do the trick.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as test boosting I like DAA for a pretty cheap OTC test booster. Keep the Omega3s in there. Maybe you want some NAC for liver health as that magna mass seems like one hell of a compound.
Also, some Taurine incase you get back pumps.