Spawn water retention help

Machete

Awards
Hey guys, I am on day 15 of my pct. I did a 6 week spawn cycle (tren/epi) and the problem im having is water retention. About halfway through my cycle my feet and hand started to feel bloated and puffy. They are still that way two weeks into my pct. Example... When I take my socks off you can see a ring around my leg from the water retention. Ok here's what I took.. Spawn 3/day, cycle assist, animal flex, Coq10, 50mg p5p. Now my pct looks like this...Clomid 75/50/50/25, hardcore test 3/day, muliti, p5p 50mgI have on hand, nolva, topical formestane, inhibit e. Any tips on what is going on or what I should/could do? Thanks in advance. Also I feel and look fine other than water retention issues.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
should of ran an AI in your pct from day one bro. Especially with clomid as your serm. I have no experience with formestane or inhibit e so I don't know how to tell you to dose those.

Machete

Awards
I've heard of letro and arimidex But I'm afraid those won't arrive for a week or so. Is there anything I could get OTC this late in the game?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
formestane and inhibit e are both mild AI's, but like I said I've never had any experience with either one, so I don't know what to tell you on the dosages for either one of those.

Machete

Awards
anyone else? I have read tons and and still confused on this one.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swelling of the feet and ankles can occur as a result of conditions involving the local extremities as well as systemic conditions (diseases and conditions that affect the entire body). Localized processes such as injuries and infections may lead to a swollen foot and/or ankle only on the involved side. Swelling of the ankle on one side is often a result of sprains or strains. Sometimes diseases that affect the entire body, such as heart disease and kidney or liver failure, can result in excess fluid buildup (edema) that is often concentrated in the legs and feet, leading to swelling not only of the ankles but also of the feet and lower legs. This can also occur with obstruction of the venous system, as may occur with pregnancy and obesity. Diseases of the joints, such as arthritis, can also affect the joints of the ankle and foot, leading to swelling of the involved areas. Treatments for swollen ankles and feet depend on the particular cause, but antiinflammatory medications are often used to manage the pain associated with strains and sprains.
REFERENCE:

Fauci, Anthony S., et al. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 17th ed. United States: McGraw-Hill Professional, 2008.

---------------------------

you could go to your local pharmacy and pick up a box of dieuretic (sp) pills that will help remove excess fluid too.

lot's of things it could be, or that can be done.

Machete

Awards
or should I add Nolva also for the remaining two weeks of pct?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid advice here,you might also want to look into t-3 pct by Need To Build Muscle since tren lowers t-3 and is pretty rough on your thyroid function.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
solid advice here,you might also want to look into t-3 pct by Need To Build Muscle since tren lowers t-3 and is pretty rough on your thyroid function.
he didn't take real tren, trenbolone, he took the PH tren, dienolone.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You can also try Mr.Supps Forma Stanzol

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/18/Forma+Stanzol/

Pretty solid product. Do some searching you'll find solid reviews for it. I wouldn't add nolva either. Just finish up with clomid...I think it's the best overall serm you can get (just my opinion from the research i've done and studies i've read.) No need to use letro or adex either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6