M4OHN, Day 1, This stuff rocks.

darius

I just started talking M4OHN today. This is my first prohormone/steroid cycle. I took 8mg 3x a day for a total of 24mg. One 8mg dose was 45 minutes before my workout. I know everyone says M4OHN takes 2 weeks to start working, and so I knew I wouldn't see anything soon. Well, at the gym today.. I had massive massive pumps and the veins were popping out. I usually work my tri's hard and I usually feel a decent pump on like my 3-4 set of pulldowns, but after the 2nd set, my tri's were painfully bloated if I extended my arm all the way, and even on like the 3-4 sets without M4OHN, they never felt that full. I was amazed. Whenever I used no2 products, I didn't even get pumps as big as I did today. The only supplement I am taking right now is M4OHN. I am drinking a crapload of water too, eating lots of protein/good carbs in like 6-7 meals. I plan on changing sleeping habits tonight also so I can get at least 8 hours. Another thing was vascularity.. I have never seen that vertical bicep vein pop out as much as did today. It usually is only slightly visible on my right bi, but after my arm/chest workout today they were both popping out pretty well. On the benchpress, I seemed to have more energy, not a big difference, but I could tell I had more. Plus the workout was right after I got off work, when I usually go home and rest an hour, so I should have been more tired, but I felt like I had a bit more energy than normal. Overall, I think because I am new to steroids, took 3 seperate doses today, I think this stuff has started working already. I can't wait to see how the rest of my cycle goes.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i agree too.

btw, did you know HMB feels like deca?

give it a try. i'm sure you'll get first day results as well. :l

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
It's called placebo effect :icon_lol:
Yeah....its always a newbie who decides to post results the first day...:think:

Darius...keep it up, let us know in 7 days....

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
:rofl: :rofl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's quite a turnaround from your 615PM posting on the "Do You Like M4OHN" thread. 1 day would be amazing, I thought my 6 days was good.

I was just going to post the same thing...

Man, quite a difference for TWO HOURS. :trout:

darius

haha ok, even if it is "placebo" effect. that "placebo" effect gave me more of a pump, a painful one too, than swole or v12 did in the cycles i used to go on that stuff. i'll see what happens the next few days. i'm simply speaking of my experiences, feel free to critique it, but it makes no difference to me really.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
why should it? placebo effect *is* useful

that's why MD's sometimes prescribe placebos.

placebos often work. just not for the reasons the pill takes THINKS they are working

Jack of Shadows

Awards

placebos often work. just not for the reasons the pill takes THINKS they are working
Exactly...plenty of reseach shows that many drugs (even those most people beleive are effective, such as prozac/zoloft) work largely via placebo effects (expectations). And it is not an "either or" thing...you can have some actual drug effects and placebo extension/supplementation of those effects. A great study a few years ago showed that a group of lifters, given pills they were told were fast-acting steroids, showed significant increases in strenght while "on".

Expectancy effects and strength training: Do steroids make a difference? Maganaris, Constantinos N.; Collins, Dave; Sharp, Martin; Sport Psychologist, Vol 14(3), Sep 2000. pp. 272-278.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards

We've unlocked the mistery to the cell tech/nitro tech stack! :rolleyes:

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no they don't. they will get sued and license revoked if they did that. But ironically, a "placebo" is often safer and more effective than prescription drugs.

darius

Well, I guess that goes to say how powerful the mind is. I seriously had never gotten a pump as much as I did yesterday. Consciously I wasn't expecting any gains/feels at all for at least a week.. subconsciously it may have been though. Anyways, today I've been getting some really bad headaches (I usually never get headaches) and it seems like I'm always hungry earlier even when I eat big meals. I just ate a meal 2 hours ago and right now, typing this, my stomach is growling. Still sticking with 24mg a day right now, and may/probably will bump up towards 40mg by the end of the cycle. I'll keep a log or something for those who care.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Well, keep us posted, darius. Some people have gotten good results with this supplement.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So...let me get this straight, this is your first cycle and you started at 24mg?. WTF? Whats your angle?
:think:

Do me a favor?. Bump it up to 200mg to see "what happens?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ass2grass

Awards
So...let me get this straight, this is your first cycle and you started at 24mg?. WTF? Whats your angle?

16mg+ seems to be a good starting point for this compound, one guys even doin 120mg

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Guys, should we be so quick to judge? Hormone effects do vary quite a bit from one individual to another. Plus, this guy is doing his first cycle. The only thing I'd be wary of is that this effect could be the result of something additional to the M4OHN. For instance, if he, in anticipation of the upcoming cycle, has increased his carb intake significantly, that will produce the pumps and strength he's feeling. But then, maybe he's just responding really well. Time will tell.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ass2grass, I know 16+ is a good starting point, but I was thinking that recommendation was for experienced users over 200 pounds. This is his first cycle, so he should respond favorably to a lot less than that. No need to take so much on your first cycle. He should have started at around 7mg and evaluated his progress 1 week into it. Like I said, its his first cycle, so using just enough for any kind of response is the thing to do. Its only the first day and he is reporting some kind of results. Obviously this is the placebo effect because he had no doubt of its positive effects before he even took the product. The fact that he calls it a "supplement" tells me he really hasn't done much research before trying it. He could be taking sugar pills and would have gotten exactly the same response.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Been doing cycles for years. As I said earlier I like my 1AD (the best PH for us Old Farts). Now I am having very good results with M4ohn for cutting. I started for the first week with 16mgs and now for weeks 2 and 3 have used 36 split at 3 X 12 mgs. At my age and weight (202lbs) it is the right amount to jump start my system. I am holding and gaining almost 1 lb per wk, getting much more cut than ever in my life, my strength is slowly going up, nothing drastic but measurably so. I feel better, more relaxed and best of all for me.....I am sleeping like 7 1/2 hrs per day. I haven't done that since I was a young teenager bopping on Bandstand! I definitely like this stuff!

Last edited:

darius

ass2grass, I know 16+ is a good starting point, but I was thinking that recommendation was for experienced users over 200 pounds. This is his first cycle, so he should respond favorably to a lot less than that. No need to take so much on your first cycle. He should have started at around 7mg and evaluated his progress 1 week into it. Like I said, its his first cycle, so using just enough for any kind of response is the thing to do. Its only the first day and he is reporting some kind of results. Obviously this is the placebo effect because he had no doubt of its positive effects before he even took the product. The fact that he calls it a "supplement" tells me he really hasn't done much research before trying it. He could be taking sugar pills and would have gotten exactly the same response.
Your a moron, everyone knows those under 16mg doses were what they first came out with and proved quite inefficient. I've been researching methylated steroids for over 5 months now, almost every night. Here, bb.com, avantlabs, you name it. I am 6'3" and 220lbs, I think 24mg would be the least anyone my size should take, beginner or expert. Haha, if these were merely "sugar pills", I woudn't be taking nolva, liver tabs, saw palmetto, and zma w/trib post cycle. I know the pct for m4ohn is a breeze, but better safe than sorry. So why don't you just shut up and quit making f*cking lame assumptions about **** you don't know. :thumbsup:

darius

Guys, should we be so quick to judge? Hormone effects do vary quite a bit from one individual to another. Plus, this guy is doing his first cycle. The only thing I'd be wary of is that this effect could be the result of something additional to the M4OHN. For instance, if he, in anticipation of the upcoming cycle, has increased his carb intake significantly, that will produce the pumps and strength he's feeling. But then, maybe he's just responding really well. Time will tell.
I didn't up anything before I started this cycle. I ate pretty clean before, but curved into junk food every so often. Only thing that has changed between then and now, is that I booted the junk food. If anything, I lowered the carbs a tad bit cause I'm trying to cut while put on some muscle. I'm gonna cut, play around with the cals and carbs, for about the first half of the cycle, then go on a psycho bulk the last 2 weeks or so. Gonna shoot for 10 big meals a day, cause I can always eat if need be. Haha, never had any trouble with that.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
MOD warning:

Keep the discussion civil gentlemen.

darius

Day 3 and I'm starting to feel like this isn't a placebo effect. I just went to the gym to work the shoulders. Massive massive shoulder pumps.. it felt like there was a lactic acid explosion in the muscle. They were so sore during the workout that I had to rest alot longer than normal inbetween sets. It wasn't pleasant feeling at all, it was burning and very painful. After the first half of the workout though, it calmed down a bit to where I could actually train them. Another thing was traps.. I could not tire them at all. I did 65lb dumbells in each hand and did at least 6 sets of 12+ reps. They are not sore at all.. I dunno whats up with that. Well, I still haven't lost my sex drive.. but I hear most people don't anyways. I'm having to take a piss like every 2 hours though, cause I am drinking a crapload of water. I can already feel that I am going to increase my strength alot with this stuff. Well, I'll keep you guys posted.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Age ?

Height/Weight ?

Stats? (Bench, Dead, Squat)

Current pic / measurements ?

Where did you get your m4ohn ?

darius

I know that you guys are gonna harass me about my age, but oh well, I'm pretty physically mature for my age. I am 20, 6'3", and 220lbs. I can bench 235lbs ~8 times. I haven't been able to squat the past few months cause of a really nasty ankle injury from brazilian jiu jitsu, so I stick to the machines when I work my legs, for now, cause it doesn't put as much pressure on my ankle. I still have a pretty intense leg workout though, once a week, and I like the way they are now. I don't have a current pic right now, I'll try to take one soon. I got my m4ohn tablets from Sledge.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Well, I still haven't lost my sex drive.. but I hear most people don't anyways.
Why would you lose your sex drive after 3 days? It takes at least a week or 2 for the body to respond to the androgens and down regulate natural test production. With m4ohn it probably takes alot longer.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established

I'll tell you what would happen............ your wallet would be a bit lighter and you would really be getting a pump from that placebo effect. :rofl:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Why would you lose your sex drive after 3 days? It takes at least a week or 2 for the body to respond to the androgens and down regulate natural test production. With m4ohn it probably takes alot longer.
That must be what was learned through the 5 months of research. :hammer:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JM, take it easy bro. Your bashing 4ohn like its a muscletech product. :hammer:

darius

That must be what was learned through the 5 months of research. :hammer:
lol nice one. i figured out why m4ohn doesn't work for you, and why it works so well for me.. you've got to have balls otherwise it doesnt work right. :whip:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: better look into "ball replacent surgery" if you wanna see the full benefits of m4ohn, cause dude, otherwise, its a no go. hahaha

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Darius,
Everybody here is trying to help you, but despite your "physical maturity" for being 20, you are acting like you've done 5 minutes of research, not 5 months. Somebody knowledgable in the area of androgens does not say, "Day 1, this stuff is awesome" or "its Day 3 and I still haven't lost my sex drive." I'm 21 myself....you're making us young guys that use androgens look bad :rasp: .

darius

"Everyone here is trying to help" bs. Did you read the first page? Yeah, I'm sure all those comments really "help" alot. It doesn't bother me what anyone else thinks, it's my body and m4ohn is working well for me. Like I said, if I had not been getting the killer pumps this whole week, I would not have said it doesn't work. It works for me, whether you want to believe it or not. My current benchpress and curl weights today felt so much easier, so I threw in an extra couple sets. Still getting massive pumps. I'm starting to get some pimples on my back and face now and its been clear for a couple years, let me guess, placebo effect right? Someone else who was completely new to steroids took m4ohn and reported effects in as little as 4 days on bb.com. It's not impossible that it started working early for me, and to tell you the truth, I don't care what anyone thinks about that, so I'm not gonna try to argue my case about it anymore. Do you really think I care if I "make the young guys look bad".. seriously, who do you think I am? I'm not your brother, role model, or friend so leave me alone.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Did he say BB.com.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: was he another 20 year old einstien too?:icon_lol:

Last edited:

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Hey Sledge, quick, overnight this guy some superbol! We'll know if it works by friday!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

darius

Day 13.
I can really feel this stuff now. It definitely has mood enhancing properties. I have lost 9lbs and no strength at all (from 220 to 211). Strength is actually up more, I got a 5lb increase on my bench. I am still hungry all the time dispite eating 6-7 times a day. I shoot for at least 30 grams of protien per meal as well as some good carbs. Slight acne on the face, but I got some neutrogena for that. Vascularity is very noticible now and especially after workouts, my mom asked me the other day if "I was on something". Well, I will continue at 24mg ed for 1 more week after this Sunday then I will bump to 32mg ed for 2 weeks, and the last week will be 40mg ed. I love this stuff.

TUCKER

Awards
seems like thr m4ohn sure does increase your appetite...i'm always hungry

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

TUCKER

Awards
not really, but i do seem to be eating all the time..prolly gained about 6lbs from it...

Lich

Banned
Awards
haha ok, even if it is "placebo" effect. that "placebo" effect gave me more of a pump, a painful one too, than swole or v12 did in the cycles i used to go on that stuff. i'll see what happens the next few days. i'm simply speaking of my experiences, feel free to critique it, but it makes no difference to me really.
If our comments and opinions make no difference to u then why even be a member to the board?

Anyway its almost scientifically impossible for it to have effect on the first day let alone few hours. Dont qoute me but im 99% sure. Besides that it was prob placebo, u wanted to get a feeling from it, so u worked extra hard today, weather it be heaver weight, more reps/sets, or just more stress on ur arms + intesnity. All that mixed in makes u think somethings going on =P U can take this as a good sign, if ur loving it now, wait for 5-7 days.

Dr. Kazu88

Awards
no they don't. they will get sued and license revoked if they did that. But ironically, a "placebo" is often safer and more effective than prescription drugs.
Yes, we do. There's a special "drug name" for it. It's mostly for psych patients though. If you research any recent pain study, approx. 50% of subjects get 20% pain relief in the Placebo group.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, we do. There's a special "drug name" for it. It's mostly for psych patients though. If you research any recent pain study, approx. 50% of subjects get 20% pain relief in the Placebo group.
you are saying there is a placebo drug given to patients with psychiatric or pain conditions? please educate me and let me know the name of the placebo "drug" , procedure name or diagnosis. And health insurance pays for this? yeah right! i just cannot see someone who is not voluntarily participating in a clinical study to be given a placebo for a serious or any health problem. If the placebo fails and it's ingredients and diagnosis are exposed, i can see a lawsuit coming your way for negligence. the patient did not sign away any consent to be given a sugar pill outside of a paid or voluntary study. I'm totally confused with your statement. :think: So, please enlighten me.

Dr. lancelot

Dr. Kazu88

Awards
you are saying there is a placebo drug given to patients with psychiatric or pain conditions? please educate me and let me know the name of the placebo "drug" Dr. lancelot
I'm not going to tell you. I may have to use it on you, a skeptic or paranoid patient. Pick up a pharmacology textbook if you are so inclined. :rasp:

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to tell you. I may have to use it on you, a skeptic or paranoid patient. Pick up a pharmacology textbook if you are so inclined. :rasp:
Fvcking little troll can't even use your real username to play with lancelot. trying to play doctor again because you have textbooks and pubmed? lol. i'll take care of you at your board.

Dr. Kazu88

Awards
Fvcking little troll can't even use your real username to play with lancelot. trying to play doctor again because you have textbooks and pubmed? lol. i'll take care of you at your board.
Just can't take any criticism without flaming, eh? I've been hosting "Ask the Doctor" thread for 6 months or so on "bodybuildingforyou.com". Check it out.

darius

lol

Day 17.
Noticing body comp. changes and so are my friends/family/coworkers. I look much leaner, more so around the stomach/chest, while my muscles look really full. Every week that passes, the pumps seem to get greater, and it doesn't take much lifting to get pumped up. Libido is still great. No bad side effects whatsoever, except a couple zits. Still getting hungry all the time. I am eating way more than I used to before the cycle, and I am still getting stronger and shedding the fat pounds. Yesterday when I did the arms and chest, I got 2 more reps out for the bench on my near max, and did an extra set for my bi's. I'm gonna start upping the weight now, instead of just getting extra sets/reps. I have been getting crappy sleep the past few weeks (6-7 hours a night) basically cause I'm a moron and stay up late and wake up early, but it doesn't seem to be effecting things at all. I will get really strict with sleep when I bump my dose to 32mg and then 40mg, to see if that makes a big difference. I can definitely tell by now that this isn't placebo and that I am a m4ohn responder. I will definitely be stocking up on this stuff before the ban.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 25