Guys help me out, contine my cycle, or cut it short?

lorden24

Awards
Alright I'm about half way through my 6 week Halotest 25 cycle, this is my first cycle I've ever run. So, while I'm not 100% sure, I believe I'm going through mild liver damage, I have not much of an appetite, and pale stool...(embarrassing)...both of those are symptoms of liver damage, and I find it more than just a coincidence that both happen at the same time, while taking a methyl. But, those are the only two symptoms I'm experiencing so far, and I feel fine really. So, my question is, can I just ride this out and stick to finishing my cycle (really wanna finish), or should I be safe and start PCT?

lorden24

Awards
didn't you ask this already?
sort of lol, but it was if it sounded like I was going through liver problems or not. Not if I should keep my cycle going or not since I'm pretty sure I'm having some minor liver problems. better safe than sorry though, last thing I want is medical problems I could have avoided.

lorden24

Awards
Are you taking liver support supps?
Yea man. AI cycle support twice a day, I was taking milk thistle as well, but ran out, and just started taking Liverite Liveraid, got it from walmart.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea you did, here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/178353-my-liver-failing.html

you got basically two options from everyone who gave input, get your blood work done and take it to a doctor, or suck it up and stick it out.

i dont know how you feel, i only know how i feel when it's getting out of hand, and then, i dont tough it out, i stop and start pct, but thats because i've had enough blood work done to know this is the point where im all messed up inside and need to get back to normal.
why? because i dont like feeling like sh*t.

but if you can tough it out, go for it, if you are worried, get blood work done to check everything, or just stop the cycle, hang up the towel, and accept steroids aren't for you, because that is what cdma aka halodrol 50, aka hdrol aka hd is, an oral methylated steroid.

if you have a pre existing liver condition, or are genetically pre disposed to having some liver problem, you may be totally normal, but something like a methylated steroid could set in motion genes that f*ck everything all up, and lead to liver failur.

or you could not and it all be in your head.

lorden24

Awards
yea you did, here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/178353-my-liver-failing.html

you got basically two options from everyone who gave input, get your blood work done and take it to a doctor, or suck it up and stick it out.

i dont know how you feel, i only know how i feel when it's getting out of hand, and then, i dont tough it out, i stop and start pct, but thats because i've had enough blood work done to know this is the point where im all messed up inside and need to get back to normal.
why? because i dont like feeling like sh*t.

but if you can tough it out, go for it, if you are worried, get blood work done to check everything, or just stop the cycle, hang up the towel, and accept steroids aren't for you, because that is what cdma aka halodrol 50, aka hdrol aka hd is, an oral methylated steroid.

if you have a pre existing liver condition, or are genetically pre disposed to having some liver problem, you may be totally normal, but something like a methylated steroid could set in motion genes that f*ck everything all up, and lead to liver failur.

or you could not and it all be in your head.

due to the fact that I feel fine, and the only thing out of the norm is lowered appetite, I'm gonna just stick it out unless I start getting really bad symptoms. my cycle is already over half way done, so I wanna finish this, especially since it really just kicked in (woot, finally). The ability to be genetically set up for medical problems is the only thing that scares me, but about it all being in my head, I do realize this is totally possible.

lorden24

Awards
but something like a methylated steroid could set in motion genes that f*ck everything all up, and lead to liver failur.
If I was genetically pre disposed to something, then wouldn't that something, such as liver failure, happen sooner rather than later? After all, I am past my half way mark.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
If it progresses to jaundice you might have a problem... It could all be in your head as well alsoyour diet could be affecting you doodoo color...I know when I drink goldschlager my doodoo sparkles...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well... If it happened in 3 weeks that is kinda soon....

Most can go at least 5 without symptoms.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was genetically pre disposed to something, then wouldn't that something, such as liver failure, happen sooner rather than later? After all, I am past my half way mark.
i dont know bro, lol, getting into genetic stuff and all that is going too deep for me, i've only looked at info on that subject at like the top of the surface on that subject.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
are you drinking on cycle?? If you are this is likely the cause of your problems. But bloodwork is not hard to get done. There are lots of free clinics or low cost places you can go to. It is really the only way to exactly tell and is the best thing you can really do.