substrone and ostasarm.stacked or one after another?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
getting 2 bottles of substrone,plan on dosing it at 8 or 9 servings a day 3/2/3 or 3/3/3 so that will last 32-38 days,i have about 21-30 days of ostasarm dosed at 12.5 a day,what would be a better option,stacked or one into the other?might even throw some tropical 7-keto in there,goal kinda of recomp/getting bigger without fat/whatever,lmao.also want to use natadrol again but dont wanna overkill anything.thanks for any advice

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either of those Sub Sterone dosage schemes will work, it's up to you how much you want to use, but i doubt you'd see much difference either way. I'm not too familiar with Ostasarm, but if it's a SARM i'm not a huge fan of that science. I think most of them don't work that well unless they're pharma grade. Natadrol is an option on a recomp, 7-keto would be a fantastic addition to Sub Sterone. Obviously diet will play a more important role than the supplements in keeping fat gain to a minimum.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
yeah its the sarm,i have some left and just wanna use it up

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well go for it if you like, i don't foresee a possible negative interaction with the Sub Sterone. Some people rave about SARMs, but i'm kinda on the other side that questions the pathways and results. Best way to judge it is to run it yourself though. Although if you only have a little left you probably won't notice much haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 13