Superdrol

smith22

Awards
Was wondering what is the highest mg you guys have ran SD at without liver problems... Most iv ran was 30mg and had good gains but everyones different... i think i could hit it alittle higher than that personally but no reason 2 yet.. Personal Note: i think i have a superliver... used to be a opiate addict for 6years could take take 30-40 percs or viks a day with 500mg of tylonol in it, along with drinking i was almost positive i was in line for a new liver bloodwork came back and showed i was fine..oh and btw clean for 8months 4days today...i know that jasen guy is a methyl freak and can run super dosage wat about anyone else..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ive stacked sd/pp/hd bfore, with 3 weeks @ 20/20/50 and the last @ 30/30/75, didnt really gain much that last week, if i knew then what i know now, i would of ran something else safer after the 3 weeks to harden up, like furaza-a, pstanz, or stanodrol.

ran that stack twice, with the 2nd time not being as good as the first, could of be d/t it being a diff brand, or that i didn't use any 4-andro-diol the 2nd time, or both.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm planing on running it at 40/40/40 soon with DMZ.

Hey Jbry how was the hair loss on that stack or just on SD alone?

Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29